17

SEVENTEEN

Twenty minutes ago.

Yoongi walked down the hall – where am I supposed to get tap water? – Then he remembered he needs a glass or a bottle for that. He doesn't really care about getting revenge anyway but it really bruises his ego and pride whenever his members are right.

They're right about everything and it doesn't sit well with him that all he could do is say a sarcastic comment or do things like this – do a petty revenge that even children won't bother doing.

Loud laughter was coming out of one of the dressing rooms. Looks fun, Yoongi thought while he passed by Seventeen happily eating.

Wait, he could feel himself slowly getting into the idea of revenge. While he made his way, some of the members already saw him and started greeting him. He's sorry for intruding but he needs something from them.

Let's see if any of them tries something after this.

After Seokjin's episode of coughing – and in his defense, almost dying – Hoseok politely asked the three members of Blackpink to come in. Also after raising an eyebrow at Jungkook who only grinned very wide, his bunny teeth shown in its glory.

"I'm sorry for our Seokjin hyung - ..." Namjoon started speaking but Seokjin's glare made him stop. "You should say sorry too, hyung. That's very impolite for you not to listen to them attentively."

Chaeyoung almost swooned, "I think I became a fan of Namjoon sunbaenim all over again." She whispered to Lisa who is sitting next to her. After greeting each of them individually, the boys made them sit on the couch.

"I heard what you said earlier and I'm happy to hear you guys are fans." He continued and his smile only made Lisa grin, very much awed by his dimples.

"We understand," Lisa said on the matter earlier. "And we've been fans for a long time. It's really great we could meet you, Namjoon sunbaenim."

Jisoo lifted a finger, "Can I poke your dimples, sunbaenim?"

Lisa quickly swatted her arm down - although she took the words out of her and Chaeng's mouth. They saw Namjoon's cheeks turn red and his members who were watching laughed quietly.

"You can poke mine, Jisoo-shi." Hoseok kidded just to save his friend who's clearly very embarrassed.