🔹6 - Anonymous🔹

"WHAT!?" The ice element exclaimed, his eyes widened in shock. "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!? WHAT IF THEY CAUGHT YOU DOING ALL OF THAT!?" Ais asked, slightly panicking.

"Nah! Don't worry," Blaze said, grinning. "The username I used in this account is anonymous anyway. They won't know a thing." He added, winking afterwards.

"If they found out about it or if they found out that you're the one who's behind all these, don't drag or involve me NOR even call me for help." The sky blue-eyed elemental stated, shaking his head.

The fire element rolled his eyes playfully. "Alright~ Well, let's just keep this between us, 'kay?"

Ais groaned and sighed in defeat.

"Fine."

<=><=><=>

Meanwhile with the lightning element, he was currently attending his English class while tapping his pen in frustration. Not to mention, he was also glaring at his one and only rival who was seated next to him, glaring back at him too.

And yes, they also have the same English classes.

"You're the one who posted that picture, four eyes...!"

"I told you many times, Pikachu...! I'm not the one who posted the picture...!

"You lying son of a lamp...!"

"You're being stupid, dracula...!"

"Halilintar! Solar! Do you have something to share with us in class?" The teacher reprimanded, raising a brow up with both of her arms folded on her chest while narrowing her eyes at the two rivals.

The two popular boys huffed and immediately looked away from each other and faced their teacher, frowning.

"Thank you." The teacher said and her gaze went back to the words written on the blackboard. "Going back to our lesson,-"

"You're dead after this..." Halilintar threatened, gritting his teeth angrily.

Solar snorted and grinned. "Like you can actually beat the heck out of me-"

BAM!

The two, famous rivals got startled and slowly turned to face their teacher who already had an irritated and indignant look on her face.

"Both of you, detention, NOW!"

{~} {~} {~}

"This is all your fault!" The light element barked, menacingly glaring at the popular, fearsome bad boy. "Now look what you've done! You ruined my reputation!"

"Huh! Like I care about your reputation and egoness...!" The red-eyed element replied harshly, rolling his eyes while gazing through the window with his arms crossed on his chest.

"Hey! Did you know that I'm the English teacher's favorite student?! She always adores me everytime!--"

"Tch." The lightning element shook his head while mocking every word his rival was saying.

"Oi! Are you even listening to me?! I'm speaking here yet you're not even listening!"

"Like I'm actually interested on every thing you're saying right now..."

The famed alchemist's head started boiling in anger. "You're a freaking-" The light element stopped as he felt something vibrated on his pocket.

He picked it up, revealing his phone and turned it on. His eyebrows furrowed as he saw something on his screen.

You received a new message!

He immediately tapped the new message, only to make his eyes widened in surprise.

"WHO TOOK THIS FREAKING PICTURE!?"

His eyes then gazed on the contact of the unknown person.

'Anonymous...' He thought to himself as he stared at the unknown contact of the person.

He then looked down at the messages next to the picture, making him drop his jaw.

Do you like it?
-Anonymous

You and Duri are so cute in here~
-Anonymous

Better capture this moment tho. :)
-Anonymous

Solar blinked in disbelief as he saw a particular message that made him want kill the person who was behind all of these.

I posted the picture online, btw. Might want to check it out right now~ ;)
-Anonymous