Forty Eight

"Where's Jungkook?"

Taehyung asked Hoseok who's currently having a talk with Yoongi inside the huge throne room.

The omega has been looking for his alpha the moment he woke up and noticed the right side of the bed empty.

He's been roaming around the whole place, trying to locate where his alpha might have been.

The beta turned to look at the omega, smiling a little upon seeing the cute pout on his lips.

"He went on an important meeting."

Taehyung's face turned gloomy and disappointed upon hearing Hoseok's response. He pouted even more which made the beta chuckle a bit.

"Why the sad face?" He inquired, tapping the empty chair beside him, inviting the omega to sit with them.

Taehyung took the invitation and sat comfortably beside Hoseok with Yoongi sitting opposite to them.

"I hope I'm not interrupting an important conversation between you two." Taehyung said, a little apologetic.

"Nah. We're already done discussing the important part when you arrived." Hoseok responded, smiling at the omega who keeps on sulking.

"Why didn't he tell me he's leaving?" Taehyung mumbles, his pout not leaving his lips.

Hoseok extended his hand to ruffle his hair, his smile as contagious as ever. They were able to feel comfortable with each other after the past few weeks since Taehyung's return.

"Maybe he just doesn't want to wake you up." He said, trying to cheer up the sulking omega by his side.

"Still, he should have told me if he's leaving or what." Taehyung mumbles, his face turning sour every passing time.

His sulking was interrupted by a chuckle from the man sitting in front of him.

The omega rolled his eyes and pouted even more. "Yoongi-hyung, are you seriously laughing at me?"

The older male grinned, wanting to piss him some more. "Yeah, 'cause you look like a child who pissed on his shorts."

"Yah!" Taehyung bickered back which only ignited laughs from the two betas.

"Just wait for him Tae. He'll be back tonight." Hoseok said, trying to suppress his laugh.

Taehyung sighed in defeat. There's nothing he could do but wait for Jungkook to return.

"I guess I'll just stay inside my room then." Taehyung muttered, aiming to stand from his seat when Yoongi suddenly speaks, suggesting something that Taehyung never thought he'd ask.

"Say, do you want to come with me?" Yoongi started, making Taehyung raise his brow in curiosity.

"Where?" He responded.

Yoongi shrugs his shoulders. "I'm visiting Jimin. Mind if you come?"

Taehyung stared at the older male, his expression unreadable. He slowly nodded his head in response to the latter's question.

It was a long walk, both decided not to transform into their wolf form and just silently walk on the path leading to their destination.

The two were enveloped in a kind of silence that felt like they are both holding back things they really want to say.

Taehyung has his eyes in front of him, not wanting to speak and break the serenity of the forest with only the gushing of the wind and humming of the birds filling the air.