Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty:  The Wish

11pm

You lay on the bed in the dark room, The usefulness of your thoughts evaporated sometime ago yet your mind churns on in the darkness like a runaway motor. When you start trying to do math with curry in your head that you know things are bad.

Really bad

Liking someone isn't bad at all in fact, but liking someone right after you broke up with another who you said 'I love you' to many times was bad.  Your mind is telling you to forget about it, it's just an admiration. Like come on, Jungkook was an attractive man, extremely handsome ans successful so it's normal for any girl to like him but .... were you that kinda of girls? 

Just because he's handsome and treat you well you assumed that you like him? Wasn't that the case with Ken

He's handsome and very nice but....... you just don't feel.........you know..... 

This sleeplessness is your torture

While the rest of the world embraces their dreams, their eight hours of rest, you toss and turn chasing the white rabbit. the rabbit who you used to follow to the land of dreams but tonight he seems to be running faster so you can't catch up. 

Suddenly you heard a knock on the door, your heart was thumping out of your chest when knowing who exactly was behind the white door. 

" Y/N ah ? " You heard Jungkook's calm voice calling you but you didn't dare to answer, he'll probably ask where you disappeared  today and you had no answer for that.

You closed your eyes immediately when you heard the door click opened, pretending to be asleep was the perfect idea right now. Wishing that the man won't notice your unstable breathing you swallowed the lump in your throat and just waited for him to leave which he did after mumbling a sweet 'good night' to you even though he believed you were sleeping. 

Feeling the room silent again you opened your eyes and stared at the door and sighed " Everything will end soon." 

---------

The next morning, You woke up super early and left the house by yourself, again not wanting to meet Jungkook for some reason. You knew you were being stupid your mind is freaking out in the thoughts of the man.