18

EIGHTEEN

Among all of Jennie's experiences in life, she could say this is one of the best. Walking beside the person she likes couldn't be any better.

"You look cute today, it really suits you." He spoke just before they reached their dressing room.

Jennie takes it back - being complimented by the person she likes; now that's what makes thus experience the best.

Her cheeks flushed red, "Thank you," she looked down. She still couldn't look him in the eyes. 

Her eyes narrowed down on his shoes.

"Are those..." she looked at him and saw him grimaced.

"Pink shoes? Yes." Yoongi chuckled. "Seokjin hyung made me wear them, I don't understand his taste in fashion either."

"I think they look nice but I would never do that to myself." Jennie laughed.

He watched her, mesmerized. "Yeah," he cleared his throat when Jennie looked at him. "T-that's why I'm getting my revenge." He shaked the glass filled with ice cubes.

Jennie raised an eyebrow, "Please don't tell me you're going to dump it on his head, sunbaenim..."

Yoongi scoffed, "I won't, besides I have a plan."

"What is it?" Jennie looked at him confused.

He started knocking on the door, "You're welcome to watch if you want."

Handing the album to Kim Taehyung, Lisa repeated the words she told Park Jimin before him; "We're big fans of yours sunbaenim, please write encouraging words for us."

Chaeyoung had been watching her friend go around the room asking for autographs on her recently procured album - and she admits, Lisa is really smart. Chaeng just planned to go and see if she could talk to Yoongi directly - although she isn't sure what she'll tell him.

"You can stop calling us 'sunbaenim', Lisa-shi. Besides, you're friends with Jungkook. His friends are our friends." Taehyung said while grinning at their maknae who is sticking like glue next to Lisa.