Chapter 16

ALESSANDRA

Surprise!
An early chapter since you guys voted and commented so much ❤. I appreciate it.

I went back to the room after sparring with Emiliano. I could tell he was holding back, but he didn't have to.

After coming out of the shower I noticed my phone flashing with Fernando's name. I picked up, filled with worry.

Hello. Alessandra. He said checking if it was me

Sì it's me, Rico. I responded tightening the towel around me as I walked back into the bathroom.

Alessa. Il capo wasn't happy, he said he needs you back by tomorrow because their is a man who is asking to hire Mortale specifically. Il capo is worried because he isn't someone who he can offend. Fernando said worriedly. I started stressing as well.

Rico. I can't come back. It's too risky. I have a feeling that he found me and that his waiting for me to come back. I said feeling my heart beat increasing.

Alessandra. I checked on him when you phoned yesterday, he doesn't have a clue your in Milan. My sources said he is looking in America now. Fernando responded shutting down my worries instantly.

Okay. I'll have to see if I can. The mafia is also still keeping tabs on me, so I need to be careful. I told him biting my lip. I was too young to have to face all this problems.

I sighed after putting hanging up on him. He was right. Capo would kill me if he knew I was involved with the mafia and Emiliano would kill me if he knew about the my involvement with the Trinity.

I walked out of the bathroom just in time to see Emiliano changing into his dress pants and shirt.

I didn't know what I was to him, and I definitely didn't know if I was safe here.
This was the mafia. And I knew I ocild be killed any day for any reason and they would never think twice about it.

Emiliano didn't treat me as his slut. He treated me like his girlfriend, but I didn't want a relationship and he was getting too close for comfort.

Emiliano knew absolutely nothing about me. If he did he would have never slept in the same bed as me, let alone let me live.
He obviously did a background check and knew that I was an orphan, parents died in car crash, wasn't sent to school, ran away couple of years ago and had been MIA since and he knew I how I was trained.
Other than the last one , everything was the lies that were purposefully put there for anyone who would try to look for me.

The truth was far, far worse.

I dropped my towel and pulled on my underwear, not caring that he was in the room.
I then went to his cupboard and grabbed a t-shirt and put on my cycling shorts underneath it.

I threw my hair inot a messy bun and turned to walk to the bed. I gasped when instead I was met with Emiliano's hard chest.

"Giving me a hard on before I go to work." he growled rubbing his dick against me. " is not the way to get whatever it is you want".

I moaned softly from the friction against my center as he pressed his bulge against me.
"How do you know I want something?" I asked looking at him through my lashes.

"Because you've been biting your lip and glancing at me for the past 5 minutes." he said before he kissed me.

It was scary. I was scared. Not because of Emiliano per say, but because of the way he was kissing me.
It was slow and gentle his lips molding against mine in perfect harmony. Even when he pried my lips open and slid his tongue into my mouth it was so careful, and loving almost. His lips caressed mine so tenderly, I wasn't use to it.

"Emiliano" I breathed when he moved away from me. He rested his forhead against mine and stared at me for a few seconds.

"What do you want?" he asked mï answering.

"I-I need to go back to the people I work for. They say I'm needed for an important client, and the client will only use my services" I said vaguely. Emiliano thought over my words.

"How long will you be gone?" he asked his hand resting in the small of my back.
I held his shirt tightly as I thought over it.
"I'm not sure. It depends on where my services are required. I may need to fly all the way to South America or my target could be right here in Italy. But I don't know until my client tells me." I explained.

Emailino shook his head.
"You can go, but Romeo will be trailing you every step of the way. You can have your privacy to discuss what you need to do or whatever, but Romeo sits right outside the door the entire time. You can fly to Antarctica if you have, but Romeo must be with you. And as soon as you find you target and do what you need to. You fly right back to Italy. And you have a week. Don't forget about the charity event I'm taking you this weekend . " he said before leaving the room.

I finally breathed out in relief, running downstairs to the kitchen to eat.

" Hey Alessa. " Romeo said as he walked done the steps.

" Hi " I greeted him back with a side hug. "So did Emiliano tell you about our little trip?" I asked him.

He nodded in return.
"I just need to make sure you don't die and come back as soon as you're done" he informed with a chuckle.

"Is that what Emiliano said?" I asked.
He nodded again.

"It's really weird how you call him by his name. Everyone else has to call him King" Romeo says I put the pizza in the microwave.

"Why?" I aks curiously. Emiliano had never said anything to me about saying his name.

"It's just respectful that way" he replies with a shrug. I nod my head and take the pizza out of the oven, eating the biggest slice first. "And King would probably kill anyone else who calls him by his name".