TWENTY-NINE.

(excuse all mistakes.)

Compton, California 📍

Kamiri Al'Malik Baker | KB

On my mama Vadah had me ready to shoot her ass.

2 weeks.

Ian hear from this dumb ass girl in two fucking weeks.

She had me feeling like some cheap ass two dollar hoe how I woke up and she wasn't there.

Then, everytime I call this nut and her phone go straight to voicemail.

"I done called a hunnid times she ain't hit me back. Man that pussy too good to let it go like that. You can call it whst you want, I'm a sucka for her. Everytime I think about her I just want her more." I sung, sipping from my double cup making them bust out laughing.

"KB shut yo as up." Tonio looked at me from the corner of his eye, mugging me.

"T man she don't know I'm dumb psychotic crazy? I'll kill her ass." I frowned, getting mad.

"Ahhh, she doing you how you do her." Pj bust out laughing.

"She with my girl." Tonio shrugged. "Definitely in good hands."

"No she not." I sat up quickly. "She just teaching her that hot girl shit. My baby ain't no fucking hot girl."

"Real hot girl shit!"

"Why you still here?" I mugged Poison. She had been hanging with us a lot as of lately and ion know why.

"Damn I can't be around now?" She smirked. She found everything fucking funny and that irked me.

"Don't nobody barely even know you." Pj looked at her.

"You was just asking me to roll up though." She chuckled.

"That is true." He nodded.

"Y'all weird in this house."

"Girl then leave." Los scrunched his face up.

That's why this was my nigga. He was on whatever I was on.

Something bout this bitch just gave me bad vibes.

She was really Marv's peoples. And we was at Marv's crib so that's really why her ass wasn't leaving.

"Y'all chill on Poison she cool people." Marv shook his head.

"You think everybody cool people. Friendly ass bitch." Tonio mugged him.

"Im finna get mad." Kris bussed in the den with a suitcase and duffle bag.

"Well where you headed?" Pj raised his eyebrow.

"I'm sayin." Marv looked at him crazy.

"You always mad about something." Freaky licked some apple sauce off his finger.

"Cuh this bitch always bitchin! I'm so tired of her ass."

"What she did na?" Los looked at him.