Ch.13 First Day of School

<First day of School. Springtime>

Izuku prepared his schoolbag in a giddy manner. Notebooks, pencils... yep looks like it's everything. He puts on the schoolbag and heads towards the door to leave when, "Izuku", his mom calls for him.

Izuku turns back and sees her smiling proudly, "You look very cool."

He smiles, "I'll be going now. See you later, mom!" He then heads outside.
...

When he reaches the main building at UA, he starts to search for class 1-A, 1-A... Where is it?... Ah here it is! He finds the classroom that had an enormous door, big enough to even pass in some of his monster forms.

He reaches towards the sliding door handle before stopping mid air. His heart is beating very fast, he had never imagined he would have been able to enter UA. He takes a deep breath to calm himself and opens the door.

Inside, his ears are assaulted with arguments from inside, "Please put your feet down from the desk! Don't you think it's disrespectful towards the school and your classmates.", IIda exclaimed.

Bakugou, sitting with his feet up, said, "As a matter of fact no, I don't think so. Which middle school are you from anyway, four eyed extra?!"

Ah, looks like Kacchan is making friends already. Izuku smiled bitterly as these two won't be able to get along, the rule breaker and the rule enforcer. I better separate them for now. He walks forward and stops at Bakugou's desk, "Good morning Kacchan."

Bakugou didn't even turn his head and just glanced at him, saying coldly, "Deku."

Bakugou had been in a bad mood when he knew that Izuku had passed the entrance exam. Izuku was only one rank below him, at 2nd place while he was at 130p, claiming 1st place.

Flashback

After school, after receiving the principal's congratulations, Izuku and Bakugou both left for the day. Bakugou grabbed Izuku's collar and spat, "Deku, what dirty tricks did you use to pass the exam?! How did you cheat?!".

Izuku just smiled, "I didn't cheat Kacchan. I used my own power to do it."

Izuku's easy attitude just added fuel to the fire, "Bullcrap, if you are not going to tell me, I'll just have to beat it out of you."

Before he could even lift his fist to punch him, Izuku grabbed his arm that was holding the collar, a tremendous force came from it, "Bakugou," his cold voice sent Bakugou chills down back, it was the first time to call him something other than Kacchan.

Izuku looked up, right at his eyes, shocking Bakugou. Izuku's pupils were now vertical and his irises were a creepy sick yellow, he smiled, "Could you please let go?"

Bakugou's legs felt weak and let go of his collar, "J-just remember I got a better score than you, proving I'm better than you." Saying that, he just left, leaving Izuku behind.

End Flashback

I would have never thought on using Intimidate on Kacchan but it looks like it worked. Izuku then turned to IIda and extended his hand, "Hello, I'm Izuku Midoriya. This is my best buddy Katsuki Bakugou. I believe we met before in the entrance exams."

This sentence lit up Bakugou's already chaotic temper, "Who's your buddy?!? Shut up Deku!"

IIda didn't pay much attention to Bakugou's temperament and shook Izuku's hand, "Yes, we have Midoriya. I'm Tenya IIda, pleased to make your acquaintance. I must hand it to you, you actually figured out the true meaning of the entrance exams didn't you? I... was blind to it. I completely misread you. I hate to admit it but you were the better man."