Ch.6 Fight

I know A/N sucks... and usually everyone skips it.... But still..

Writing a story on a public ground wasn't easy for me.. I did write stories and poems in my slam book only for me to read. Finally I just all together dropped it off. I still have no idea why I did that. But after a few encouragement from my friends and boyfriend ( though he doesn't read except school material, and you have to see his face when walking into a bookstore, lol) I have started to try once more.

Your comments mean a lot to me and thank you soooooo much @WyattLounes for the support.

And now, back to the story..............

Pooja's P.O.V

Arjun will be home today. What I am I going to do? As per Shaheed sir's idea I will have to confront him. But how? God! I'm going crazy. I can't even face that asshole without the thought of pulling his head off.

I drown the nineth cup of caffeine of the day and look at the wall clock in my office. Half an hour till I reach home.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Arjun's P.O.V

I clench my fists as the jet takes off.

I had gone to the hotel, which Ma had booked for me, earlier today so that I could pick Pooja and go back home like I had planned. But what! She had already left five days back! How dare she leave like that. She very well knew what would happen when I go home. I can't see the disappointment in Ma's and Dad's faces. And that is the only reason why she is still married to me. Just for Ma and Dad.

I feel my nails digging into my palm and when I look at it I see my knuckles had turned white. I open and close my palms letting the blood rush through it. I turn to look at Renuka sitting beside me and doing some Prada and Gucci shopping.  This girl's a fashion maniac. Hey! But I love her.

I don't understand why my parents can't agree with our affair. If only then I wouldn't have to marry Pooja.

Long black wavy hair till her hips, big eyes, thin lips, pointed nose and her body not too thin or not too fat but with perfect curves. She was pretty. Pretty my foot, she's beautiful! My mind mocks at me.

The first time I saw her at dinner at her parents house, I don't know why but my heart did skip a beat. And when her eyes locked with mine on our first night, I was knocked out of air for a second.

Just thinking of her name my head goes crazy. And that is why I wanted her out of my life.

Because I LOVE RENUKA.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I enter my house and soon I'm tacked to the ground with my sisters and cousins. Ma and Dad were in the backyard like they usually spend their evenings, so I walk to my room and freshen up.

After that I go to see my parents. I love my parents soo much that it hurts to even see them frown. My Dad's my bestfriend, problem solver, my everything. Whereas Ma's the only one who could talk to me when I shut down myself and push everyone away. But since the day they didn't approve of Renuka my parents and I have gone apart. 

"Where were you? Don't you know not to send your wife alone? That too at night? In a foreign place? What would have you done if something happened to her?", Ma pokes my chest while asking each question, while Dad just stands there his hands folded across his chest. Nice. He too is angry now.