Chapter Twenty Eight

Jess's POV

I woke up the sun shining through a slight opening in the curtains. 5:47 the clock next to me read, I looked around, Lily sat asleep in a chair next to me. Aniek and Remus were cuddled together in another. I sat up, James was lying on the end of my bed. Where am I? Why am I here? Where is Sirius?

I repeated these questions out loud " Where am I? Why am I here? And where is Sirius?"

Lily opened her eyes "Jess" She yelled hugging me.

"Lils" I said returning the hug.

"Where am I?" I asked again.

"You're in the hospital wing, You jumped into the lake and when into hypothermia, Sirius dragged you out" She replied a sad look on her face.

Flashes of last night hit me, Me jumping, the cold water, the pain and then Sirius... Sirius saying he loved me.

"Where is Sirius?" I asked looking around "Is he okay?"

"Yeah he'll be fine, he's talking to Dumbledore" She answered "Were you? You know trying to.."

"I don't know Lily, I just jumped in I don't know why. I just did"

She nodded, a tear ran down her face as she turned away. James sat up blinking staring around at Lily and then me.

He stood up walking around to my side

"You don't do that, Okay? You never do anything like that again, you are practically my sister and I love you" He exclaimed, I nodded tears running down my face.

"I promise" I said before hugging him.

Everyone else had gathered around.

"So.. Where is it?" I asked smiling.

"What?" James and Lily both said at the same time making them look at each other and smile.

"My candy?" They all stared at me like I had grown two heads.

Well I guess I haven't been this happy in a long time.

"Jumping into that lake has made me realise a couple things

Alex is a complete douche and I can't be sad anymore because of him.

I have the most amazing life, I mean I'm a witch who goes to Hogwarts, who has the greatest friends.

And three I am in love with Sirius Black and I need to tell him. So someone get me some pants" I explained.

A smile spread across everyone's face.

"Well we better do you up then, I've had this moment planned for a while"

I looked down at what I was wearing a pair a bright pink fluff socks, sweat pants, a pink Floyd shirt and Sirius's jacket. No doubt my hair was a mess and I had no make up on.

I grinned at everyone as Aniek and Lily started to help me up. I was nervous as hell but I've wanted to tell him for so long and I think if I keep it in any longer I'll explode.

~*~

After madam Promfrey checked me over, I convinced her to let me go back my dorm telling her I wanted to rest in my own bed and if anything went wrong I would be down there. I'm pacing back and forth as Aniek and Lily whisper to each other. Then Lily took out her wand and conjured up a patronus "James come to our dorm, I have a plan" it then galloped out of the room.

"What is it" I asked staring over at the smiling girls, Aniek let out a little giggle.

"Hello love, you called?" He said as he swaggered into the room taking Lily's hand and kissing it.

Lily blushed a little and Aniek and I smiled at the two.

"Okay now tell me" I exclaim loudly.

"Hmm I think it's best you rest for a while" Lily said returning to business.

"But I wanna know" I exclaimed frustrated.

Next thing I was feeling extremely tired, then my eyes were closed and I was on my bed.

When I woke up again it was nearly four. Ughhhh why did they do that now I've slept for ages and have no idea what's going on. I sat up and immediately regretted it.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" I heard someone say.

I shook my head waiting for my focus to clear, in the corner of my room Sirius was learning against my door. He looked up at me, his eyes were red and his hair hung limp. Had he been crying? God what have I done.

"I'm sorry" I whispered trying to hold back tears.

"You left me , you weren't supposed to leave me" He said walking over and sitting down next to me.

"I know, I know.. I just I didn't want to feel that way anymore and you didn't..." I trailed off.

"I didn't what? Care? I couldn't care more, I was so worried you didn't sleep, you didn't eat. I couldn't do anything you wouldn't let me help" He yelled.

"You didn't love me" I yelled back "I could let you help me because the thing that could help me was you and you don't love me, I'm in fucking love with you don't you get it"

Sirius turned and looked at me "You...-"

But before he could finish his sentence Lilly burst in the room.

"OUT OUT OUT!" She yelled shoving him out the door "You'll see her tonight"

She slammed the door shut and turned to me with a big smile on her face.

"It's all set up" She said rushing around the room.

"What is? Lilly just slow down" I exclaimed.

"Okay so tonight after the feast there shall be a ball and you will be there and Sirius and he will hold you in his arms and confess his love for you" She explained.

"Lily how do you know he loves me?" I asked quietly.

She stooped and walked over to me "because I know these things" she said before grabbing a dress and throwing it at me.

"Now get dressed" I just rolled my eyes.

Comment, Vote, Share :)

Love you all my dear readers you're all sexy! <3

I less than three you humans

I finally updated! I'm sorry I did it again, I promised more and then nothing. I am really sorry but I think the book is coming to a finish soon! I may write a sequel but.

Thank you again <3