19. The mask

"Thanks for listening to me hyung. I know I'm not someone you are proud of but thanks for listening. Really," Jimin hugged onto Jin. Jin didn't hug back. Jimin retraced and got up from the couch.

"Let's go hyung. She is all alone in the home," he said pushing his hair back. Jin nodded.

Jin slipped his hand into the drawer on the way to the door. He slipped the thing into the pocket and followed Jimin out. They soon got out of the building and got into the car.

****

Min young tossed her phone aside. She has been trying to reach Namjoon from a long time but she just couldn't get him to answer her call. She took a sip from her tea and leaned back onto the chair.

"Min young! Taehyung is coming," the manager announced and she stood up and straightened her dress. Taehyung walked in for the break in between his interview. He took the juice from the manager hand and plopped into the chair meant for him. She walked to the chair he said in and started doing touch ups.

"You don't look well today. Everything alright?" he asked closing his eyes as she glided brush on them.

"I'm fine Mr. Taehyung. Nothing serious," she said holding back the urge to cry.

"If you need any help you can ask me. If it's within my bounds I'll help you," he added.

"Thanks Mr. Taehyung," she said wiping her tears away.

****

"Victor, I got into the house. And that guy is a monster. I'll search the rest of the house and let you know. If something is off I'll let you know," he hit the send button of the voice message and slid it into his pocket. Even though Joon has seen worse things in his career his insides twisted when he saw the elder lady's wrist slit open, her mouth opened in an awkward position and her eyes rolled back to show only whites.

Beast

He slowly crept into the main hall and climbed the staircase careful enough to keep it as quiet as possible. There were couple of rooms after he climbed the stairs. He tried to unlock the door of the first room and closed it again. It was an empty room. He moved to the next room and that it was a practice room. He walked in and examined all the mirrors to see if there is anything behind it but the room was just clean. He then walked over to the next room and was about to open the door when he heard the main door click open. He quickly opened the door and got inside before Jimin and Jin could walk in and see him. He exhaled slowly as he closed the door trying not to make any sound.

He turned around and his eyes widened at the sight. He mindlessly brought his hand up to his mouth and just stared at the sight.

Holy shit!

"What the-," he stopped mid sentence and just stared at the room turning around in circle.

Pictures of you everywhere. The room was literally filled with pictures of you.

The day you hanged out with your friends in coffee shop in highschool. You were sitting with your friends.

The day when you went on a first date with a guy from your college. You were sitting across each other in a restaurant.

The day when you were returning from the academy. You were alone on the street waiting for your cab.

Just literally pictures of you.

Everywhere.

Joon looked if he could find a window to escape but he couldn't find one. The room didn't have any windows. Joon leaned on the door and heard foot steps but they faded away soon.

He worked his brain on how to get out.

****

Jimin held Jin by hand before going into the room you were kept in. "Jin, don't stress her too much. Don't ask too many questions. She is already you know." Jin tapped on his shoulder and gave him an assuring nod.

"I know Jimin, I know," he said. Jimin unlocked the door and they both walked in. You were startled to see Jimin first and then the doctor followed by him. You bit your lips and sunk into the bed as if it's going to protect you.

So the doctor is with him now? Is he going to take care of me now? Is he going to give me drugs? Is Jimin going to drug me and then force himself on me?

You can't stop your brain from making up things. You could hear your heart beat ringing in your ears. The doctor pulled a chair and sat beside you. He checked your temperature and nodded.

"It's normal now. How are you feeling?" he asked looking at you expecting an answer. You felt the insides of you shake.

"Be-better," you managed to get you. You still didn't have strength to speak.

"Jimin can you leave me alone with her?" he asked turning to Jimin who was standing beside him. Your heart rate increased to a dangerous amount when he said that.

"Remember the words I told you Jin," he said and walked out of the door closing it behind him. You panicked. Your breathing became heavy. May be Jin noticed it.

"Please don't be afraid. I'm here to help you get out of here," he said. You almost fainted.

Ahhhh I'll write more often I promise.

Look at my angelic baby. Leave stars and comments please....

 Leave stars and comments please