The Nerds

Written By: Masquerade16

Summary: Taehyung is forced to flee from America, leaving behind angry gang members and his secret agent of a father, went to South Korea to start over in a new university with a new life, leaving his gun moves and aggressive manner behind.

Hoping he'll be safe there for a while until everything clears up.

That is until he meets the 'nerds' of the university, or better way to put it, the wolves in disguise.

They appeared nerdy and defenseless. Hiding their tattoos and ugly habits behind braces and glasses. No one suspected them to be rulers of the most notorious gang in South Korea.

Especially Taehyung.

Taehyung wants the protect them, falling for their timid and impotent persona.

Meanwhile they want him as their little doll, believing he's just like any regular kid with impeccable beauty.

Especially the leader, Jeon Jungkook, being more determined to have the innocent looking boy with the mysterious aura, while keeping his gang related identity hidden behind round glasses and over sized clothes.

"You know what they say," Jungkook tusks, fixing his glasses on his face, "Don't judge a book by its cover doll."

"You want to know why my hair is red, Jungkook?" Taehyung asks huskily, leaning his face over the younger's uncomfortable eyes, "It matches my temper, something your cute little self wouldn't want to see; might scare you away."

"Wanna bet?"

Status: Completed. 

OMGG!!! I'm in love with this story!!! We have both badass Jungkook and Taehyung, and honestly, that's all I need in life <3

Recommended By: leo_judo_07 BlessingMaduagwu

koosbananapocky "She is the best author ever. This book is phenomenal. It's a rollercoaster of emotions and pain. And when I say pain, I mean it. It hurts when I read this book yet I torture myself into rereading it so many times. It breaks my heart but it makes me feel euphoric at the same time. It has triggering subjects but I'm telling you, this is the best book on Wattpad. Fite me."

 fiercecly "The Nerds really brings me to tears, it has a great story line and you will feel so many emotion while reading the story"