001.

"Santana, let me in," Colbie smacked his lips standing outside the front door

        "Santana, let me in," Colbie smacked his lips standing outside the front door. And this wasn't the first time, probably wouldn't be the last. He stood there in the freezing cold blowing heat into the palm of his hands. "You just gone make me stand out here in the cold?"

"Nobody told you to come over here, Colbie, just go home," she said behind the door, but in all actuality, she didn't want him to go anywhere.

She would only be mad temporarily, and after that, they were back to being best friends like before.

Every time Colbie does something dumb, he instantly regrets it. He didn't think about hurting her, and it's never in his intent. Their relationship was weird, and only they could understand it.

"Just give me two minutes, that's all I need," He breathed out, speaking through the door, being loud, not caring that her parents were asleep.

"Why couldn't you just text me? You can't keep popping up at my crib like this," she blew air out as she unlocked the top lock, cracking the door. Her insides blew up when she saw his face, the cool breeze from outside giving her goosebumps.

"I needed to see you," he rubbed the nape of his neck. It was mandatory, his day wouldn't be complete without Santana in his presence. He feigned her time and energy, and without it, he felt something was missing.

She had ignored him all day, didn't respond to a text message or a phone call. She was sick of putting up with the silly shit that he does.

"Well, you see me, what you need to talk about?" She peeked her head through the tiny crack in the door, following his dreads and how tightly twisted they were. He had gotten a haircut too, she could tell by the way his edges were trimmed.

"You not gone let me in?" He furrowed his eyebrows, frustrated by how she wasn't giving in to him anymore. Was she losing feelings?

"You said two minutes," she whispered, gritting her teeth, trying to keep anyone from waking up. But she was too late.

"Yo, what the fuck. I have work in the morning, what are y'all doing?" Taylor's plumped lips moved tightly as she scooted around the living room with her bunny slippers on. "Colbie, what are you doing here?"

Taylor was Santana's older cousin; she'd been crashing at her place while she worked on getting her apartment. Her parents kicked her out for not going to college after high school, but it was just something she had no interest in. Why waste all your time being graded on something that has no real value?

"Hey Tay, I'm tryna speak to my girl," he looked over at her and back at Santana. Her dark brown skin resembled pecans; it was so fresh and smooth he'd do anything to feel her touch. He also admired how he towered over her. He just wanted to pick her up and keep her up and kiss all on her. She was shorter than the average female and had hips to compliment.