PART 69: | MIDNIGHT |

Natali barely had any sleep and with first sunbeams that came through their window, she decided to get out of bed.

- Where do you think that you're going?" Kol says as he grabs her hand to stop her from leaving the bed.

- "We should get up, Kol." Natali says and turns to look at him.

- "No, we shouldn't. We should just stay in bed." Kol replies and pulls her towards him.

Natali falls onto him, her head was on his chest and Kol wrapped his arm around her so that he was sure she won't leave.

- "You know I have to deal with my sister." Natali tells him.

- "I'm sure she can wait a little longer." Kol says, "Maybe like another thousand years."

- Natali laughs, "I know where you're going with this." she then turns her head to look at him, "You don't like the idea of me forgiving her."

- "You're right. I don't." Kol tells her, "She doesn't deserve that."

- "But it's for your sake. I just need to find out what she knows about a weapon that can kill you." Natali told him.

- "I can take care of myself." Kol replies quickly without thinking it through.

- Natali raises her eyebrow at him, "Oh, really? Sorry for not wanting you to die." she says and tries to move from him, but he doesn't let her.

- "I didn't mean it like that." Kol says, "I know everyone we know will die if they get that weapon, but Klaus and Elijah will handle it."

- "I will not let them deal with my sister. She is mine to take care of and I'll kill her if it's needed." Natali told him firmly, her decision was final.

- Kol sighs, "We should have stayed in Saint Tropez."

- "Tell me about it." Natali agreed with him.

A little while later both of them finally got out of bed and had a shower, then they walked downstairs to their club. Eric was already behind the bar, making them drinks.

- "I heard you two are about to come down, so I've made you bloody Mary, for breakfast." Eric tells them and smiles.

- "Thank you, Eric." Natali says and takes her drink.

- "What's this?" Kol asks as he picks up a box that was on a bar.

- "Someone left that in front of the club. It's for you two." Eric told them.

Kol opens it and there was just an envelope with Renée's name on it.

- Kol takes the envelope and looks at Natali, "It's from your sister."

Natali takes it from him and opens it, in the envelope, there was a Strix's business cards. On the back, there was a message: "7041 ST. CHARLES AVE. MIDNIGHT".

- "I guess we're going to a party tonight." Natali stated.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

On the table are a dozen lit white candles, a smoking sage smudge-stick and a map, while a spindle hangs from the chandelier and points Venice on the map. In each of Natali's hands are various multi-colored crystals and there are several other tables and candelabrum full of lit candles as well. After a moment, Natali, with her eyes closed reaches over and picks up a shot glass full of dark liquor before downing it in one gulp.

The alcohol activates her spell, allowing her to astral project to a hotel in Venice. When she opens her eyes, she is sitting at a table and she smiles affectionately at Rebekah, who is sitting across from her in her human body and has just finished a shot of alcohol of her own.