chapter 18

Hey guys! And welcome to the super long chapter! I want to say THANK YOU GUYS! within 4 days we went from 500 to 1k, which is recorded breaking time. I want to thank you all so much for the love and support and comment on what the 1K special should be (I have over 35 requests of lemon) anyway, onwards to today's chapter!!

"W-WOAH!" Shouted kirishima as he plummeted down on buildings. He kept flailing around waiting to reach the ground when he heard "USE YOUR DAMN QUIRK DUMB ASS!" Shouted am all familiar voice.

Bakuho- bakugo.

"O-oH! RiGhT" he says, having a voice crack at the wrong time.his hands formed in a 'x' formation, and turned in his quirk. His hand went sharp, with little pointy edges.

He soon crashed to the ground with a loud 'BAM' noise. Dust Rose in the air, and attracted some unwanted guests.

"SHITTY HAIR, GET UP, WE HAVE SOME DUMBASSES TO TAKE CARE OF!" he screams.

Kirishima gets up and goes along with bakugo, getting in a similar fighting stance.

The villains soon arrives to the area where the smoke had happened, and saw the two, back to back, looking for them.

Then, they leap out, and try to get an attack.

But, kirishima turns on his quirk, and bakugo turns around, and blasts him.

He goes flying into them, and slam them back. They fly into one of the buildings, and smash straight through. Kirishima gets back up and rushes into the building, following a grinning bakugo, wild look in his eyes.

"DIE, MORONS!" he yells, shooting a AP shot right before entering inside the big hole. Smoke was filled to the brim in their, as they soon started wiping the floor with the villains.

Bakugo soon threw a right hook at one of the villains, hitting hit straight in the gut. He grunted, as he fell to the floor, and bakugo made a big explosion, knocking out 8 people.

He soon counters to the other side, boosting himself with his explosions to the ground. He then did a left down sweep in the air, hitting people in the head and knocking em out. Kirishima blocks most quirk attacks, and counter them with his own jabs.

Currently, kirishima was being overwhelmed since the villains found his weak spot.

Hords.

Kirishima was good with one on one, but multiple? Not yet. Bakugo noticed his struggle, and used his new special move.

"SPECIAL MOVE; EXPLOQUAKE!" He yells, shooting his hand into the ground, and pulling the pin on his arms, the very same thing that stored his sweat for one explosive blow.

The explosion ran into the big battle going on, making a explosive earthquake, focused on one certain area.

It knocked out the last of them, except for kirishima, but his quirk was almost at it's limit.

"After the huge cloud of smoke cleared, it revealed a sitting kirishima, head spinning as he held a fist in the air, right infront of his face, burned and scraped.

(The same thing with the big explosion in the bakugo vs midoriya 2V2, his hand)

"Shitty hair.." he starts, but stops himself when kirishima gets up.

The red hair boy stands up, and gives a smile. A reasurimg smile. A smile that tells it's going to be ok.

Bakugo just nods, and as he does, a explosion is heard. they both limp there way over, unknown of what is seemed to come