13:Made for me

Melanie Freda 

10:32am September 24 2019

I tossed my phone on my bed as I finally got up from my bed. Walking to my bathroom I brushed my teeth and washed my face. The house was cold so I threw on a sweatshirt. As I walked through the hallway I could here moaning coming from a room. Specifically Deja's room. I sighed walking past them then made my way downstairs. 

I then saw Megan crying.

"Meg whats wrong who's ass I gotta beat". I asked walking up to her.

"I'm pregnant Mel". She cried and my jaw dropped.

"You're what"?!

"Look". She said sassily showing me the test with a positive sign on it.

"Do you at least know who the father is "? I asked not trying to be rude.

"Whats that supposed to mean"! She exclaimed.

"Do you know who the father is and does he know"? I asked again.

"He's my ex the one who cheated. Remember when I said I didn't feel like drinking I knew somein was wrong". Megan criefd

"Aww don't cry we'll work it out". I said comforting her.

"How? I wanted a baby but not one to grow up in a dysfunctional home. And Dolan would prolly say it ain't his I mean how suspicious is it to randomly say I'm pregnant after we broke up not more than 3 weeks". She stressed making a perfect point.

"We'll figure it out don't worry it's not good for that alien inside of you". 

"How can I not worry I mean I can barely take care of my mom now I gotta take care of a baby too. I know I got money but I'm just not ready to be a mom...a single mom for that matter". Megan sobbed.

"So you're not gonna keep it". I asked a little disappointed I hated abortion but it was her choice and I would support her unconditionally.

"Of course I am silly I'm just scared". Megan said and I hugged her.

"You'll be a great mom don't worry". I assured her.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

1:14pm

I sat in my office flipping through piles of mail on my desk. Then I saw the letter another one from that dreadful prison. I stared at it and sighed getting up to burn it. I didn't want to hear from him but something told me too.

I tossed the letter in the fire place not bothering to look back. I sat back on my chair before my eyes came in contact with a letter from someone named Sariah Jones.

Frowning I gently opened it. 

Dear Melanie

You're confused at who this is. And you're even more puzzled reading this. I wasn't allowed to talk to you when they snatched you away from me not until you turned 18. And I know I should have but when your dad found out I had been stalking you and taking photos of your he moved you to Florida. I am your mom. 24 years ago Elijah and I couldn't have a baby. So we got a surogate who is Nylah the woman who claimed to be your mom. Your dad fell in love with her and left with you. And I did everything I could to get you back but he pointed out my drinking problem to the law so of course you got taken away. I found out you have no family and don't even know your other relatives so I wrote this letter. My address is down below please try and find me.

Love Sariah.

I was shocked .I could barely breath. This woman claims to be my mom. My heart was racing and my mind was all jumbled up.