𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 : 3

Sunshine peeked in through the space where either side of the opaque curtains met. The darkness of bedtime was shunned away by the glorious rays of the sun which paved a path for the morning. The people's blessed God of The Sun had gifted them with yet another day to thrive in. You found it funny how people could change with time, fortune and place. The promised blessing of the new day filled you with excitement and anticipation for what was to come. The beautiful song of the birds from outside could not be heard within your new room, rather the only sound was the steady tempo of the clock on your bedside table. The sky blue clock ticked emotionlessly, however alarmed you with the need to wake up at the exact moment it's long hand hit the twelve.

  The blaring sound of the alarm woke you up nearly instantly and caused you to fumble around in your soft, linen bed sheets before quickly stretching our the warm comfort of your bed, your hand being bit by the cold air, in the process of turning off the alarm. A shiver ran down your spine before you blinked several times, regaining your senses and memories in just a few moments. Your eyes widened with delight as you recalled your new life, your tiredness immediately banished away as you buzzed with joy.

  Sitting up excitedly, you scanned your new bedroom, and working room in fact, with much hope for the future. As you hurried onto your feet, hitting the cold floor with your bare soles, you sprung up from your bed. Hastily, you made your bed before proceeding to pull the long and large curtains open, welcoming in the sunlight. Your lips could not help but form into a happy grin, looking out the window over the kingdom. However, you could only see so far away.

  From this large and tall castle, you could not see the entirety of the kingdom. That was just how massive the kingdom was. Not to mention, all other lands have been conquered. So quickly and easily, with the most sneaky plans and victorious defeats, the people of Intuuin were tempted to call their dark and mysterious ruler the most successful emperor.

  As you made your way to your wardrobe, you slipped off your night gown, made of fabulously soft and comfy, rich and purple silk off and slid it into one of the shelves in your wardrobe, ready to wear it again the next night. You scrambled through the contents of the wardrobe to find a lovely, warm white dress. It was decorated with frills, another layer of white translucent fabric upon the opaque one, and had a frilly mockneck collar with a loosely tied, large royal blue bow hanging from the neck area. Quite happy with your choice, you decided to put it on. The dress hugged your figure in all the perfect places and stopped at around mid calf area. It allowed you to move around easily, and the elastic bands at the end of the long sleeves kept the fairly long sleeves from going past your wrist and onto your hands, which would without a doubt interfere with your work. The dress was fairly practical and yet was still cute. Delightfully, you put on some ankle length white socks, followed by some fluffy and incredibly comfortable indoor slippers. After all, it was basic human decency in Intuuin to not wear outdoor shoes indoors.

  You fixed yourself up and did what you had to do in your private bathroom before returning to your private room. You tapped your chin, unsure of what you had to do. We're you supposed to wait around until somebody came to assign you something to make? Thankfully, before too much of your time could be wasted, there came a knock on your door, followed by the all too familiar voice of Octavi.

  "[Name] Fuyomui. Are you decent? I have been ordered to inform you formally on all the basics of palace life, the rules and on some simple etiquette. I have big news." Octavi's muffled voice says sternly and seriously from the other side of the large wooden door.

  "Yes, I'm decent. You may come in, Sir Kirayo." You respond formally, smart enough to know that you two were not on the kind of terms where you could speak informally and carelessly. Besides, he was your superior.