𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 : 4

The young emperor examined the outfit in the mirror, seeing how it caressed his figure perfectly in the correct places. The colour went well with the theme of the event he would be attending to. In the end, you had made something that well indeed exceeded his expectations. He was currently wearing a pearly white, kimono shirt that went up to his elbows, with golden embroidery of many different types of fish, which ended at a tight piece of plain black cloth that was tied neatly around his waist, hugging his figure. From under the belt of black, sprouted out loosely fitting, pastel sky blue pants that stopped just above the ankle. His feet were nestled in golden slippers, the base made of cork in order to be sturdy but lighter than wood would be. On top of all this, you had given him a light blue, thin and over sized jacket that matched with his pants and stopped at mid-thigh length. It was decorated with red and golden flowers, adding an extra touch of wealth to his outfit to show off his high status.

  Around his neck was a long necklace of white jade, to represent the increasing energy of love, and topaz beads to represent love and affection. Of course, his grandmother herself had chosen the jewelry to go along with it rather than himself. The young emperor was stood on top of a stage in the middle of his elegant dressing room, full of drawers and doors leading to walk in closets full of only the richest of things.

  Several maids and butlers hurried around him, keeping their heads down in order to show respect as they did so, never daring to stare at him directly. The maids were fixing his dark strands of hair into a low ponytail, tied with a golden cloth. One maid in particular stood on the stage, in order to place the hat onto his head. In her clutches was a conical hat that was fairly large, but still would make his handsome features visible. It was made of bamboo and threads of gold, also made with many different shades of bamboo in order to make it all the more fitting for his expensive taste.

  The maid cautiously went onto her tiptoes and began to put the hat onto his head, before moving in front of him and tying the light blue, fabric strings on either end of the hat to keep it in place. She didn't dare look up at him directly in the eyes, but just by looking at the lower part of his face, she could feel her heart skip a beat. After all, he was a real hit with the ladies. The emperor was known for charming women then quickly getting bored, not bothering to pursue them whatsoever.

  After all, he had every woman in the kingdom head over heels for him. He had no need to get on his knees and beg. Whatever he wanted, he got. Whichever girl was lucky enough to catch his eye, instantly fell for him and became boring much too quickly. The emperor took nearly no notice of the maid, looking straight over his head and continuing to stare at himself in the mirror. You had certainly done a good job with his outfit. Once finish neatly tying a draping bow, the maid scurried off and out the room, most likely to continue her chores. The other two maids in the room were cleaning up the mess that had been made while preparing the emperor of Intuuin for the day. Soon, they left as well, followed by the butlers at the same time.

  Finally, he was left with the two guards, standing painfully still like the silence right by the door that went out to the hallway. However, stood right next to the emperor was Octavi. He was there in order to help the maids pair his outfit with the most suiting ornamental minerals and to make sure the outfit was put on correctly. As always, Octavi was wearing his usual uniform while staring rather emotionlessly at the mirror, watching the emperor judge the outfit.

  "Quiet nicely done, I must say. Fuyomui does have the talent. Doesn't she, Kirayo?" The emperor questions, giving a look of approval to his reflection.

  "She does indeed, your sovereignty." Octavi responds plainly and clearly, without a single fault in his voice. His delicate purple orbs looked over to the emperor, who now was looking straight back at him. The emperor's gaze was bloody yet calming. However, Octavi kept all his opinions to himself, as the only opinion which mattered was the opinion of the members of the royal family.