Chapter 15

[Name]'s POV

My eyes widened in shock. . .

It's all gone.

I arrived here late.

It's all gone,My hometown,My second Family. . .

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈,𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅...

Within a blink of an eye,I Can't believe it...I only arrived here a day late i never expected that the book was this precise,The traffic didn't help this situation either...

"T-this can be happening"both of my knees fell to the ground as tears started escaping My [Eye color] Eyes.

It's like what the book said,It'll Suck every single thing up.Leaving magnolia into a deserted island. . .

". . .It's too late. . ."I uttered,at that moment My heart broke into piece.

"[N-name]-san!"A voice shouted,I looked up to see two familiar figures running towards me.It was Natsu and Wendy,Along with their two exceeds carla and happy...

"Y-you two. . .Survived?"

Wendy responded with a nod,While tackling me to the ground.A sweet girl that had long,Dark blue hair that reached down her waist,Alongside with brown eyes.

"[Name]-san!,T-the others! T-they were s-sucked into a portal from above!"

"Do you know what caused this,[Name]?"Natsu said,he has black eyes, spiky pink-colored hair with a slightly tan skin tone.

"To be honest I've been keeping this a secret from all of you. . .I'm sorry,Natsu-kun,Wendy-chan"

Third Person's POV

Natsu only smiled at the girl petting her head"Nah,Don't worry about it.Anyways have any idea on how we can enter the portal that sucked up everyone?"

"I'm not really sure but,I think this might help us,"[Name] started,The idea might be impossible to do but it's worth a try.

◦•●◉✿ 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 ✿◉●•◦

"It's no use [Name]-san,If we make it up there our magic will surely be drained"Wendy said loosing hope,Natsu Grinned not caring about how dangerous the plan is.

"We won't know until we try!"The pink haired male exclaimed his eyes Filled with passion it's almost like his eyes are on fire.

"Natsu-kun's right,We should give it a try..."Is what [Name] said before staring up at the dark sky,After discussing.The three of them got ready,Happy got on natsu's back,Spreading his wings,Along with carla Who got on wendy's back,Spreading her wings as well.

The three of them got ready,Happy got on natsu's back,Spreading his wings,Along with carla Who got on wendy's back,Spreading her wings as well