Chapter 22. Dreams

You cried and then got mad and then cried some more. You knew what you were about to do and it hurt more then anything.

You sat on the edge of your bed and planned everything out. You have been with the boys long enough to know there every move so as long as they stuck with it, it should go just fine.

You had to find a way to say goodbye to them but without them knowing. You stood up and looked over at the clock that read that it was close to noon.

You walked out and put on your fakest smile you could manage. You walked Into the kitchen to find them sitting there like every other morning. You smiled "good morning boys" you said.

Dean grunted and Sam nodded. You walked to the fridge and bent down finding nothing to eat and realized this would be perfect.

"Ok wow, there is absolutely nothing in this fridge" you muttered. You stood up and looked behind you at the boys.

"I'm gonna go shopping today ok?" You said. They nodded and you walked up to them and hugged them taking them by surprise.

Your plan was already in motion. You bent down and whispered in Sam's ear "thank you for everything sam, I love you so much but its time"

You quickly whispered in dean's ear next " Dean honey I love you so god damn much and I never meant to hurt you but when the time comes you'll see why"

With that you kissed him and pecked Sam on the cheek and right as they were standing with confused looks on there faces, you brought your hands up to there heads and made them fall asleep.

You watched them pass out and you turned and Walked out... there was no going back now.
-
-
-
You didn't know where you were, you just knew that you wanted to get somewhere warm and think over everything and your next step.

You walked down the street until you saw a small hotel sign. You quickly walked to it and stepped inside.

You looked around finding it was quite nice.
You walked up to the front and rang the bell.

Just then an old women came walking in.

"Hi, I'm here for a room please, just for one" you said kindly.

She typed it in and handed you the key

"Here you go dear, enjoy your stay" she said smiling.

You nodded and unlocked your room. You stepped in and went straight for the bed. You collapsed and started crying.

You cried and cried and have never felt more alone. You sat up and took off your shoes the best you could through your tears.

You then snuggled down into the blanket and closed your eyes.

You kept reminding yourself that this was your fault and you did this for a good reason. You let them go so they could live there lives without you messing it up.

You cried yourself to sleep letting exhaustion take over.
~~
You were back at the bunker and you were standing in the main room.

You looked around wondering what you were doing back when you heard laughing coming from the kitchen.

You walked slowly into the room and found the boys sitting at the table laughing and you were too.

You sank to your knees remembering this moment. It was after a successful hunt and you and Sam were picking on dean because during the hunt dean lost his footing and face-planted.

You sat there watching the memory go on. You remembered the way dean kept staring at you and smiling. You remembered everything and every word that was said.