The language of love

Jane

"Nous saluons le retour, Mon amour!"

"FUCK!" I shrieked and jumped at the same spot in fear as I locked the door behind me to see Luke in nothing but a pajama and white apron. Retrieving my normal composure, I said, "What the hell Luke? You scared the shit out of me! And what's wrong with your tongue? Did you kiss a bitch?"

"It's french, Sis." Luke said, "The language of love."

I rolled my eyes and sauntered straight towards couch not even bothering to pick my luggage from the door. "Sorry, but I don't speak croissant." I mumbled and flopped down into the couch.

"You look tired. That means the trip to Italy must've been exhausting."

I suddenly felt hot. Not only my cheeks, but my whole face turned red. My thoughts propelled back to the dim lit hotel room where Leo and I'd performed so much exhausting activity all night long.

"You look different." Luke assumed, and dipped his head down to survey the redness on my face. When I met his eyes, His hazel green eyes were carefully trying to read mine.

Before he could come to know the reason behind the redness on my face I rouse on my feet and headed towards my room. My pace halted as I realised I'd left my luggage at the door and I swiftly whirled around to grab my luggage and again rushed to my room.

"I've made your favourite pancakes so do your best to not take long." I heard Luke yelled.

"I won't." I yelled back and proceeded to unpack my bags. There were too many bags, Full of beautiful dresses and sandals that Leo bought for me from his aunt's boutique. I unpacked them one by one and hung the dresses in closet. It was when I pulled a familiar dress out of the bag, a gasp escaped from my lips. I remember refusing to buy this dress. Then how did it come here? I checked the bag to see a note in it with something scribbled on it.

I know the dress will look good on you but I want to see it through my eyes.

Leo;)

PS- By the way the dress will look even better on my bedroom's floor.

PPS- You can only wear it once.

My lips twitched up in pity for Leo. Poor guy. He had no idea how I was going to tease him with this dress.
Speaking of him, I need to call him and ask if he's okay since he was very quiet after we landed on airport. I guess it's because of Mr Hans current condition. It's affected him to the core.

I retreated my phone from the purse and called Leo. He picked up on the third ring.

"Hey." Leo voiced tiredly.

"Hey, how are you doing?" I asked concerned, he sounded tired.

"Mr Hans has gotten discharged from hospital. Doctors said he's out of danger now."

"I hope he feels better soon." I heaved a sigh of relief.

"You know it's funny I was just thinking of you. What are you doing anyway?" I imagined a smile on his face.

"Just saw your note with the dress and realised how stupid you are." I said, earning a chuckle from him.

"Wear it for me." He demanded with authority in his voice. "Please." He added, entreated.

I scoffed, "So you can mind fuck me in that dress."

"Can you do telekinesis? Because you've made a part of me move without even touching it." He snickered.

I blushed hard on his compliment. Do I have that much influence on him? I instantly brushed the thought away. He was being Leo who's always horny and could get boner by staring at Mona Lisa for too long.

I made an effort to change the subject, "Where are you anyway?"

"Home." He answered nonchalantly. And then I heard a woman's voice in background.

"Do you have a company?" I asked sceptically. It's almost night, then who could be there with him.

It took him a brief moment to answer, "Maid." He replied with a trace of hesitancy in his voice but soon he recovered, "It's dinner time obviously. Who do you think could that be?" He chuckled at his own question.

I felt a scintilla of doubt in his statement. I remembered the day I went at his place when he was sick and witnessed there were no maids and cooks around. Perhaps, I was overthinking. 'Cause there could be possibility of employees being at leave back that day.

I eventually brushed the weird feeling away. Gosh, I was acting like a possessive girlfriend when I was not even his real girlfriend. But I reminded myself that I was magnetised by him and seeing him with another woman could've affected me badly. Just in case, if you're forgetting that I'd slept with him and lost my virginity when I was high were the very point that made him special for me. And then there enters the weird feeling. The J word. I wasn't denying that I was jealous since it's a human nature and clearly ordinary, but...the main point to deny was the J word comes free with L word.

The magical four letter word.

And it obviously wasn't
L-U-S-T.

Oh fuck me with toothbrush! I can't fall for a Devil.

"Okay then see you tomorrow." He voiced and hung up the call leaving me with my phone still on my ear while too many questions bubbling up inside my head.

***

"So your girlfriend starts reading too many romantic novels and now want you to learn French?" I queried in disbelief after tormenting his Fucked-French at dinner.

"Oui." He jerked his head in approval. "She loves French, eat french, kiss French and sing French—City of love with lots of croissants without saints!"

I groaned and face palmed myself. My brother had gone mad."You're crazy." I shook my head in disbelief.

"In love, yes." He grinned dreamily and that made me roll my eyes. "You feel the same about Leo, don't you?"

His question caught me off guard and I began playing with my food. That seemed more interesting at that moment. God,I don't even know what's my relationship with Leo then how am I supposed to put a tag on my feelings for him. He's remarkably sexy and the worst part is—he knows it, that escalate his confidence
and makes him even more sexy. Few days ago I used to dream about ponies and cupcakes, but now all I can think about is riding his dick and eating him. He's toxic for my health.

Am I really in love with him?

Bloody hell! Send some kisses for a Devil.