Chapter 2

I reached home after my interaction, my sister opened the gate looking all excited.
"How was your first meeting?" she asked shoving my shoulder and giving me her mischievous smile.
"It was fine", I said.
"Only fine?" she inquired again.
"Yeah, he had some business so we weren't able to talk much.", I replied.
"Ohk", she said looking disappointed a bit.
"Who's at door Adhya?", came the voice of my mother.
"Mom Mahi is back from her meeting", she answered.
Then appeared my mother wiping her hands on her apron.
"Regarding that Mahi, your father received a call from Ruhan's Father, he was saying that today you both weren't able to talk much so let's arrange for another meeting".
"Whatever you and dad find suitable",  I answered and left for my room lost in my chain of thoughts about today and my sister followed me to my room.
"So, how's our jiju like?", she asked winking at me.
"He is still not your jiju Adhya. It was just a first marriage meeting like anyone else", I said.
"Was he handsome?", she asked looking in space and trying to imagine what Ruhan is like.
I laughed at her behaviour.
I took a very serious mode and looked at her and said, "He is dead handsome, he is the most handsome guy you can ever look at with a rugged look and cool biker dude attitude."
She is a goner when I looked at her dreamy eyes and clicked my fingers in front of her face and laughed out loud.
"Please be serious sis and tell me all about your meeting". She asked getting irritated.
"I don't conclude about a person in just first meeting Adhya but I can say that he is a comfortable guy to be around.", I said.
"So is it a yes?"She asked wiggling her eyebrows.
"I don't know, maybe I'll find out in our next meeting", I said.
"Di you are such a bore", she said smashing the pillow in my face hence starting another round of pillow fights.