chapter 7

3rd person.

Y/n stood still for a few seconds. Ozpin and glynda could see the different attitude of the space Marine. So ozpin said.

Ozpin: is this warp storm a problem?

Y/n: ...yes.

Glynda: why?

Y/n: ... A warp storm is a portal of the realm of antimaterium. A portal of the warp it self to the realm of the material. Us. And if the powers of chaos are coming. This planet is doomed.

Glynda: what?!

Ozpin: why? The librarian said we needed the imperium of man. And you are here. So you are going to help us right?

Y/n: yes. I will fight the forces of chaos until my dead. But a single space marine against a warband of chaos. It is a loss battle.

Ozpin: ...then what can we do?

Y/n: we could try to make contact with the rest of the imperium, with a vox-caster. But the one on the thunderhawk was destroyed when I arrived. We will need to construct one.

Ozpin: we have a cct tower here at beacon, maybe that could help us.

Y/n: then it will need to be modified. But I do not know how we could do it. Most of the time a tech-marine would do that.

Ozpin: and we need the blueprints to make it. I guess we don't have it.

Y/n: indeed.

Glynda: what if there could be more Space Marines?

Both the headmaster and Space Marine pay their attention toward glynda.

Glynda: I don't think a small ship like that could travel alone. It has to come from a base or a ship.

Y/n: you are right miss. There has to be a ship in orbit. Probably that where the thunder hawk came from.

Ozpin: do you think we could find more space marines?

Y/n: I don't have recive any vox messages, but that doesn't mean there could be another Space Marines. I have to search through the equipment I found in the thunder hawk. It could help us.

And the space marine stared to walk away. He took most of the stuff there was in the bullhead and went to some where he could work.

He then arrived at the library. Taking what it could be a communication device, tried to contact others Space Marines stranded on the planet. But there wasn't any respond. And he tried, and tried, and tried. But there wasn't any luck.

Y/n: this is battle bother y/n. Does any body copy?

Radio: *static* here- *static* -brother- *static* -sedron- *static* -I'm being- *static* -overwhelmed- *static* by daemons!

Y/n: this is battle brother y/n, I'm going to assist you brother.

Then he took his helmet and put it on. He run towards the helipads and he saw a bullhead, he run towards it and got the attention of the pilot.

Pilot: hmm... Something I can do for you?

Y/n: take me to this position *show coordinates*

Pilot: understood.

Then he took off and fly to the coordinates.

Sometime later. They arrived. Y/n could see the damage of a lot of bullets on the ground, trees and a lot of Grimm dead. He deduce what it could be.

Y/n: a devastator Marine...

Then when the bullhead stopped. Y/n got down from it and stared walk towards the sounds of bolters being shot. Then one of the bolter passed by him. And he stared to run now.

When he arrived he saw a Space Marine with a heavy bolter shooting down Grimm, and destroying everything in the bolters range.

Y/n took out his chainsword and bolt pistol and helped the space Marine to kill the grimm, the unknown space marine shot down any Grimm that came to kill them

Y/n took out his chainsword and bolt pistol and helped the space Marine to kill the grimm, the unknown space marine shot down any Grimm that came to kill them. But his heavy bolter overheated and the Grimm took the chance to attack him. But y/n shot them down with his bolt pistol and with his chainsword cut 2 Grimm's in half. The space marine faced y/n and y/n faced the space marine and they nodded to each other. And then both of them begin a purge against the Grimm. Until a king taijitu came and attack y/n throwing him to a tree and the other space Marine tried to shot down the king taijitu, but then he trowed the other space Marine. Y/n saw that the space marine was about to be eaten and he stood up and run towards the king taijitu. He jumped and he penetrate the skin of the snake with his chainsword. The other space marine took the chance, he stood up and aimed his heavy bolter to the snake, firing all towards the Snake head. Killing it. Y/n came down from the king taijitu and walk towards the space Marine.

Y/n: what is your name brother?

Sedron: my name is sedron, veteran Marine of the blood Ravens chapter.

Y/n: my name is y/n battle brother of the blood ravens chapter. Is there more of our brothers?

Sedron: I do not know. A warp storm was coming in the direction of our vessel, and it got us here. All the engines were failing and we had to drop to the planet. But I don't know where is the rest of us.

Y/n understood. Come with me brother.

Then y/n called out a bullhead. And sometime later the bullhead arrived and take them to beacon.

But they were being watch by some ladies through the eyes of the Grimm.

???: If there is more of those giant humans... They will cause big problems to us. I need to take care of them quickly before they be come stronger...

To be continued.

Sorry for the long wait. School is kind of a bitch. A lot of homework and projects. Damn is stressful. But I'm still writing my stories so don't worry. It will be probably take more time to upload, but I'll keep it updated. So thx for your patience and cya m8s!