17

15 days later

"when are you coming back at college" Taehyung pouted.

"the cases are over for now, killer is still on the run, I think I should be able to join from tomorrow " Jungkook replies while eating the spaghetti he made for taehyung on his demand.

They were both at Jungkook's house,  after that day of taehyung and jungkook getting close,they both started hanging out more often, they would often just chill at jungkook's house watching Netflix and eating spaghetti made by none other than Jungkook.

"Hyung, how do you manage so much work" Taehyung asks in curiosity.

"I'm used to it, thight schedule is way normal for me now" Jungkook answers  honestly.

" revise all the chapters I taught in these 2 months I'll be taking an oral test tomorrow '' jungkook informs,  sure they got close but that doesn't stop jungkook from guiding and warning Taehyung time to time, he wants Taehyung to study well and become a successful doctor.

"okay hyung, don't worry ,I will tonight, now can we watch a movie please '' Taehyung asks with his sparkling doe eyes ,to which jungkook can't deny. He just smiled and ruffled tae's hair.

"Taehyungie I would've loved to but I really need to work on monthly reports of number of autopsies done in this month,  and trust me it'll take a lot of time" jungkook says feeling bad that he couldn't watch movie with Taehyung.

"No hyung it's okay, I understand" Taehyung smiled despite the fact that he really wanted to watch 'Doraemon : Nobita and the steel troops' with him.

"I think I should leave" taehyung says while looking at jungkook. Jungkook just nods and walks out taehyung but before taehyung can actually get out,  he just hugged him, well now it's a thing between them, subtle hugs were normal in their paradise.

"call me when you reach home okay.."

"of course, take care '' taehyung smiles while hugging.

"i will, don't forget to do the homework for the test or otherwise you're gonna get a punishment okay?"  Jungkook warns not wanting Taehyung to skip studies although he knows how much sincere and hardworking taehyung is, he still always push him time to time because he can see the potential of a doctor in Taehyung and he won't let it go to waste.

"I will hyung, you know I obey you sincerely then why you warn me everytime" taehyung asks cutely.

"because I want you to study ,become a good doctor and make me proud " jungkook replies while loosening his arms around taehyung's waist. Taehyung felt so happy and motivated,  if his love wants him to study and become successful then he'll work hard for him.

"I will make you proud '' Taehyung replied in a low soft voice with shining eyes.

Taehyung turns around with a soft smile and walked off to his car and went off .

___________________________________

8:00 pm

Taehyung dialled Jimin's number waiting for him to pick up.

"hello "

" Jiminie are you coming here, I am alone and i wanted to study with you" taehyung says

"sure babybear, coming over in 10" Jimin cuts off the line.

........

"where ya at MOTHERFUCKER " screamed a high-pitched annoying voice.

"can you ever make a normal entrance for once in your goddamn life " Taehyung grunts annoyed by Jimin's usual hyped self.