Look at the stars, look how they shine for you

Me and Hoseok went to sit down where the rest of the boys were sitting and eating breakfast.
They looked at us as we sat down and looked at Jin to make us food.
"So...y'all think y'all can just walk in here and not expect us to adress the fact that we could hear y'all last night??!" Jungkook says putting down the fork he had in his hand.
"I don't know what y'all are talking about.." Hoseok said with a fake conflicted face.
"Hmmm, look at you trying to hide the fact that y'all were practicing making babies in that room!" Jin said waving around a spatula as he talked like a aunt who was cooking in a dinner.
"Why were y'all listening?! Y'all perverts?" I ask. They all looked at each other and then laughed.
"Honey please! None of us want to hear the sound of you and Hoseok going at it." Jin said waving a spatula around like a only lady.
"Jin that made you sound gay.." I said back to him.
"Duck u" he said in his fake deep voice.
I stared laughing at his expression as he talked.
"But in all seriousness....did y'all use protection and how was it?" Jin said coming to the table and putting his head in his hands like a child.
Me and Hoseok looked at each other and laughed Nat this stupid idiot.
"Yes we used protection and I don't know about A but I really enjoyed it." Hoseok said then kissed the top of my head,
"I also enjoyed it" I smiled back at him.
"Yeah we could tell..." I hear Jungkook mumble from the back. Oh that little brat.
_______________

Later that day I hung out with Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. We were originally playing Mario cart but now I'm being bugged by the boys,
"Please!!!??" I hear Jungkook whine.
"No"
"Why!?!" Taehyung asks.
"Beachside I said so" I said back.
"But it will be funnnnnn" Jimin says dragging out the 'fun'.
"No, I'm not making it snow, y'all are 17 not 5!!" I say to them.
"Please noona!! Please" Jungkook gives me his sweet bunny eyes. He knows I can't resist them.
"Ugh...fine!"
I put one hand over another to create a ball like form that make my hands build up ice into a snow ball. I took the snowball and threw it at taehyung.
"HEY NOT FAIR!!!" Taehyung yelled at me.
I just giggled and then made more snowballs and set them on the ground for the boys to grab.
They all grab one and started to throw them all at me.
I felt attacked, lol.
It was fun, until Jin walked in.
He looked at us...was quiet.
"Just.......y'all better pick up after yalls selves..and have my NEW carpet dry cleaned"
The he walked out of the room.
We looked at Each other and then bursted our into laughter.
_____________________

Hope y'all have enjoyed this chapter. I know I did. Until next time ARMYS. I💜y'all.