To The Garden.

"He's going to be out for the rest of the day

"He's going to be out for the rest of the day. I'll keep administrating sedatives because sleep is honestly the best thing for him." I explained to Pepper, as she sat at Tony's bedside, holding his hand. She looked tired from a long night of no sleep and I couldn't blame her. 

With my mind still heavy, thinking back on all the Iron Man had said I gazed out into the hall, noticing Captain Marvel walking away with Steve trailing close behind her. 

Taking my leave from the infirmary room I met up with the two Captain's who appeared to be in the midst of an important conversation. 

"Where are you going?" 

"To kill Thanos." The cosmic woman declared, hands on hips, uttering a string of words that seemed so simple to her. Like the Mad Titan was a mere armed dealer and not the most powerful being in the universe with a full gem-packed gauntlet. 

"I get that up there is more your territory but this is our fight too." Steve contradicted and I stood beside him. 

"Do you even know where he is?" I sought out, wanting a second chance at least. Thanos still had the stones and after using them, the Titan was injured, defenseless... 

Hope was a dangerous thing to bring back into my mind and heart but if we could find him... 

"Maybe, I've got some connections." Carol uttered before a certain blue cyborg joined in, the daughter of Thanos. 

"Don't bother. I can tell you where Thanos is." Nebula decreed and with that the desperate heroes collected themselves and gathered within the lounge.  

"He always used to talk about his great plan and I remember asking where would we go once his plan was complete. His answer was always the same... To the Garden." Nebula reminisced, thinking back on her dark past life under the controlling thumb of her "father"

"The Garden? That's a nice name..." I quipped. 

"So, where is that?" Steve asked, us all standing around a phasing hologram of the Earth. 

"When Thanos snapped his fingers Earth became ground zero for a power surge of ridiculous cosmic proportions. No one has ever seen anything like it. Until two days ago... On this planet." Rocket disclosed. 

And, with that the holographic screen shifted throughout the cosmos, landing on a distant astronomical body that resided many light years away within the crevasses of the universe. Tucked neatly away, Planet 0259-S. 

"Thanos is there." Nebula said with certainty, knowing him better than anyone else. 

"So, he used the stones again. Why?" I questioned before being bombarded with hesitancy from the Scientist. 

"Hey, hey. Let's slow things down here. We're kind of short handed." Bruce negated, cautious and rightfully unsure when talk of facing the Titan, yet again, was in the works. 

After what happened the first time around, he was right to air on the side of caution but desperate times called for desperate measures. And, while I could no longer bare to hope I wasn't going to sit around either, knowing where Thanos was. Knowing he was hurt and alone. The shiny, powerful gems that could undo this mess at his side. 

"But, he's still got the stones...." I quarreled, just as willing to do whatever it takes as everyone else in this room. If this was our last ditch effort, then so be it. I was willing to do just about anything.

"So, let's get them. Use them to bring everyone back." Carol agreed, eager and vehement. 

"Just like that?" Rhodey commented. 

"Yeah, just like that." My blonde friend spoke up, never one to sit back either. Not when he could do something about it. 

"Even if there's a small chance that we can undo this... We owe it to everyone who's no longer here to at least try." Natasha noted. 

"I agree. We have to do this," I said. "Thanos wouldn't be expecting us. He's up there on his little planet thinking his job is done. Thinking we won't stand up again so quickly to try and stop him." 

"And, how is this going to end any differently than before?" The ever wavering Bruce mediated. 

"Well, for starters we didn't have this badass woman here." I rebutted, gesturing towards the cosmic woman herself. 

"Yeah, I agree, Rebecca. She's great but where the hell was she when we originally fought against him?" Rhodey furthered, a bit apprehensive towards the new girl in the room. 

"First of all, thank you, Mrs. Barnes. And, by the way you were one of my idols growing up. You were amazing during World War II. Secondly, Mr. Rhodes, there are thousands of other planets out there. Who, unlike Earth, didn't have you guys to help them out." Ms. Marvel proclaimed. 

The sulking God of Thunder rose from his seat then and called his Stormbreaker to him, having been mute and in a foul mood the past three weeks he was fully ready to give it another shot. To get the stones back. 

"What are we waiting for? This time will be different." Thor steadfastly announced, washing away everyone else's doubt. 

"Let's go get this son of a bitch." My dear friend agreed and the smallest of smirks crept onto my lips. This was gonna work. 

"Language, Steve."