chapter twenty two

"Mateo?" Silas asked.

"Was that the guy that was here the other day?" Aries asked. I nodded, biting down on my bottom lip. I noticed him observing my stiff posture. If there was one thing I despised, it was how observant they were. "Why do you look so nervous?"

"I..." I trailed off. "I'm not nervous, I don't know what you mean."

"She is nervous," Silas furthered, eyeing me.

"I'm not," I denied.

"Rafael," Aries said, not breaking eye contact with me. "Is she nervous?"

"Definitely," he responded.

Before I could turn to glare at Rafael, Aries took a grip of my chin between his thumb. I whimpered, my body stiffening. I let out a shaky breath as he brought his face dangerously close to mine. He was trying to intimidate me into getting what he wanted but it wouldn't work. I hoped.

"Silas," he said, briefly breaking eye contact to look at the man behind me. His eyes moved back to mine in a slow, deliberate glance. "Touch her."

A gasp escaped my lips as I felt Silas' hand unbutton my jeans no problem, slipping into my panties. I didn't care that Lila and Rafael were in the room. I was more than sure that Lila hadn't noticed. It was dark after all. But Rafael knew, he could smell my arousal.

"Aries," I whispered.

"Tell us or we're going to make your best friend really uncomfortable right now," he threatened. Silas teased my clit, rubbing in a slow circular motion. My hips jerked against Silas' hand, a labored breath leaving my mouth.

"You know she doesn't care," Silas said, his breath right by my ear. "The idea of getting caught turns her on."

I exhaled sharply, biting down on my bottom lip tightly. "Please," I whimpered.

"Please, what?" Aries asked. "Please stop? Please make you cum? Please fuck you in front of your best friend? We need to know what you want."

"Make me cum," I cried.

Aries smirked. "Do you think she deserves to cum, Silas?"

"No," he responded. "I think she needs to tell us what we want to know."

"You can't do that," I whispered, jutting my hips forward as Silas slipped two fingers inside of me. Aries pressed a hand firmly against my mouth as I let out a moan. The muffled sound was drowned out by the suddenly raised volume on the tv.

"Tell us," Aries demanded.

"Now," Silas added.

"I hate you both," I whined.

Aries chuckled. "You're gonna hate us a whole lot more."

"Silas," I whined, glancing over at him. "Please."

"Please?" He asked.