Its all about Zane

Jay sighed, he stood below the statue of Zane, now known as the Titanium Ninja. He heard Cole sniff, Kai wipe a tear, Lloyd shuffle his feet, and Sensei Wu sigh. "Zane was such a great pupil." It was snowing all around, but Jay hardly noticed the cold. Sadness filled him. His friend, his brother. Had sacrificed his life for the whole of Ninjago. The overlord was gone, but he could hardly feel the joy of their victory. Jay felt as though they stood there forever, slowly, they dragged their feet back to their vehicles and drove off to Sensei Garmadon's dojo. When they got there, they were greeted with glum students shuffling around the courtyard. Everyone knew of Zane's death, everyone knew he had done it for them, everyone was grieving. Jay ran to his room, even the thrill of playing video games, or eating pizza or even reading Prince Donagean comics didn't thrill him. He dashed to his drawer and rummaged through his old photos. There was where he found a picture of Zane and himself. Jay was laughing and trying to "bunny-ear" Zane, while Zane was laughing and trying to grab his arms. Jay smiled, good old times. A tear rolled down his yellow face. "I'm gonna miss you brother." He whispered.