Chapter 1: Intruders

My concert was more successful than I had originally thought, but unexpectedly it drained a lot of my energy.

As soon as I had finished my performance, I looked all around me, absorbing my surroundings as the cheers from my fans seemed more overwhelming than last time.

I heard Bang PD-nim mentioning about the seats being sold within a few days, I didn't believe it at first, but now it seems like I shouldn't have taken his statement so lightly.

The concert ended an hour ago and now I was sitting in the car, on my way to my dorm.

'I miss the boys already.'

The past few years of my life have been surprisingly more pleasant since coming to Bighit and meeting Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi, which resulted in me getting attached to them a lot more than I'd like to admit.

I thanked my driver before exiting the car and walking inside the building to reach my dorm, using my key to unlock the door.

I saw the lights of my living room switched on which flared up the alarms in my head, my mind coming up with every possible entrances to my dorm.

'I clearly remember switching off the lights of my living room. Did someone break in? The lock on the front door is not broken yet and none of the windows seem shattered from here. Did they break in through my bedroom window?'

I sneakily made my way to the living room, tip-toeing in the dark areas to avoid them from noticing me.

As I neared my living room, I heard two people whispering, "What if she finds out? She'll scream and yell at us for coming unannounced."

"Don't worry, she won't. She'll understand, besides, she'll be home late."

'Are they talking about me? I know I shouldn't be doing this and I might regret it but here goes nothing'.

"What are you doing?" I said firmly, but not too loudly, which made them jump and turn to face me.

My gaze softened as I realized it was just Hoseok and Namjoon, panic evident on their features as they tried to explain without stuttering and making too much noise.

I looked behind them to see Yoongi laying asleep on my couch.

I gestured them over to the kitchen as to not disturb the oldest rapper, who was finally getting a well-deserved rest.

I plugged in the electric kettle and poured milk in it to boil, turning to see Namjoon and Hoseok walking sheepishly with guilt in their eyes.

"Guys, what's wrong?"

"It's just that, we didn't mean to intrude like this while you're away. I know we've been friends for years now but I really do feel ashamed for barging in like this without informing you first."

Hoseok was really being honest which just made me sigh and flick his forehead.

"You do realize that I gave you guys my dorm's extra key so that you can come whenever you want, right? I don't want you to feel guilty over something so trivial and it's fine, you guys can come whenever you like, whether I'm here or not."

They smiled in relief as I squinted my eyes at the burnt mark on Namjoon's hand.

His gaze met mine and he followed it, quickly hiding his hand behind his back as soon as he realised it.

"Joonie, what is that?"

This caught Hoseok's attention as he glanced at Namjoon to see what he was hiding.

"Oh, nothing. Don't worry about it." He answered waving it off with a small smile, his eyes pleading in Hoseok's direction.

"Kim Namjoon."

He flinched at my tone and my use of his full name, giving me a small frown, a little bit of fear in his eyes evident as I only call him by his full name when I'm angry.

Hoseok smirked and walked over to me, away from Namjoon as he said, "Oh, you know, our God of Destruction is at it again with his misfortune."

I raised an eyebrow and gave Hoseok a look which asked 'what did he do this time?'

Hoseok gave me a cheeky smile before replying with, "This time our dear Namjoon burnt not only his hand but the entire kitchen while I had gone to get Yoongi-hyung from his studio. Thus the reason why we are here. We talked with Bang PD-nim and he allowed us to stay the night here, with your consent of course, until the kitchen and the other burnt parts of our dorm are fixed."

I nodded in Hoseok's direction, thanking him for telling me before giving the maknae of the rappers a stern glare.

I sighed as I told him to run his hand under cool water while I took out the First Aid kit from one of the cabinets.

I gently applied the ointment before loosely wrapping it in a bandage.

For an extra measure, I gave him a pain reliever with a glass of water which he gulped down immediately.

"Did you get hurt anywhere else, Joon?" He gave a small dimple smile and shook his head, relief washing over him when he realized my anger had cooled down.

"I'm fine now. Thank you. I'm sorry you had to take care of me like that."

He scratched his cheek a bit sheepishly with his non-injured hand before perking up like he remembered something.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Hobi, Yoongi-hyung and I had an idea. How about we hang out the whole day tomorrow? It's not as exciting to go out now since we can't hang around as often with you due to different schedules. What do you think?"

I put a hand on my chin, pretending to think when I already knew the answer.

After a few minutes of receiving puppy eyes from both of them, I pretended to give in and sighed, nodding, much to their relief.

They cheered and hugged me, Namjoon being careful not to injure his hand more than it was. I gently pushed them away as I remembered the electric kettle.

Pouring the steamy milk in three cups, I added cocoa powder with sugar, mixing it and added marshmallows on top, handing one to both of them each and taking one for myself.

______________________________________________________________________

Italics= Thoughts

AN: 1049 words. I apologize for not getting on with the part about the hybrids yet but don't worry, they'll be coming soon. I was listening to singularity while writing this so.....just wanted to mention it for an unexplainable reason.

Anyways, I'm still waiting for the suggestions regarding the fandom name, comment down below if you have any ideas about it.

Hope you have a great day/evening/night. Remember to love yourselves, I 💜 U.