Chapter 29 : The Escape.

M: Soha...she has Aryaman and Ammu.

Just one sentence from Manik and the earth beneath everyone's feet shifted leaps and bounds.

Abhimanyu stood frozen at her mention with a pale face, staring with an empty look at Manik. Mukti was rooted at her place with tears in her eyes. Nyonika was holding onto Raj tightly as they gulped down the realization. Dhruv and Alya held each other for support taking in the sudden changes. Cabir and Navya stood there looking at each other and then at a senseless Manik. All had some emotion on their faces but Nandini. Nandini was completely still, with her breaths even. Arya had been with her since that day at which even her memories end. He has seen it all. He has laughed in her joy held her in her sorrow and calmed her in distress. The words of Aryaman's mother were going on in her mind. At her death bed Arya's mom who had been a motherly figure for Nandini too entrusted her with Aryaman and asked her to always take care of him and said vice versa to Aryaman for her. Since that day they both had stuck together, through thick and thin, handling each other, taking care of each other. Today not having him beside her she felt a part of her being chopped off.

Nandini casted a look around and then saw Manik. Just like Manik was able to read her unsaid thoughts Nandini was able to read his eyes. His eyes were the mirror to his soul and right now they portrayed a look of defeat .

Gathering herself ,Nandini knew that she has to handle everyone here for this moment and about Manik then only she can handle him. She explained her thoughts to Cabir through her eyes who nodded his head slightly giving Nandini another approval.

Taking small steps she came near Manik. Manik had his head hung low, his stare fixed on the floor. Nandini slowly put her hand on his face, and cooed ," Manik". A small tear escaped his eyes falling onto Nandini's feet. Nandini smiled meekly at Manik totally understanding his feelings and kissed the top of his head again telling him that she is there. He is not alone.

Manik closed his eyes in peace

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Manik closed his eyes in peace. His tensed muscles relaxed with the touch of her lips and a sigh of relief escaped his mouth. He after much contemplation met Nandini's eyes. On seeing him gain composure Nandini whispered to him keeping her forehead against him, "Nothing is lost yet. We'll get both of them back". Her words worked like magic on Manik. He remembered what Nandini said when he first told her about Soha. " Don't worry you're not alone I am with you". In that moment he knew they both will bring Arya and Ammu back very soon. He sightly nodded at her with a small smile lingering on his lips and she replied with gentle smile.

Nandini moved beside Manik, sneaking one hand around his arms and other hand entwining with his she looked around at everyone else who had their faces out of colour. She looked at Nyonika whose eyes were brimming with tears. Nyonika had always loved Ammu as her own daughter. Ammu was always before Manik and Abhi for her. She always used to tell Ammu that even after Abhi and Manik get married, their wives will be her second daughters. Nandini wasn't able to see tears in those eyes which radiated a motherly warmth towards her. She said, "Aunty please don't worry I will find Ammu and bring her to you. Aap please aise mat rahiye. " Nyonika heard what she said and something, just some part of her conscious told her that Nandini will bring them back.

ANAM CARA || A MaNan Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें