7: Dream Come True

Lisa's Pov

Oh my fuck

Oh My Fucking God 

She's actually kissing me!

I closed my eyes and started kissing her back. I hope I was doing it right. I've never kissed anyone before.

I've never had sex either. In other words, I'm a total virgin upper and lower but I guess it's only the lower part now. 

But dang! kissing her felt so amazing. Her lips were soft, she tasted like strawberries. It felt like my lips and hers were a pair that has been kissing for a long time. A pair of lovers that has been tasting each other's soft lips. 

I felt her right hand moving towards my neck, her fingertips slowly touching the baby hairs at the back whilst her other hand came to touch my cheek. 

I didn't know what to do nor how to act but being in the moment made my body act independently. Both my hand came to her waist, grasping the tiny waist into my palms, slowly dancing along the lines her body gave. 

She let out a tiny moan as our kiss got intense. But sadly, she pulled away slowly and I leaned my forehead on hers as we both panted a bit.

I can't believe she kissed me.

I can't believe we did that. 

"Li-" she started talking but I interrupted her by kissing her again.

I was afraid of what she was going to say. I would be devastated if she would say that she didn't mean to kiss me and it was a mistake. If kissing her will give her a chance to think about the whole situation and give me a positive response, then I will kiss her over and over again till she says she likes me too. 

She smiled against my lips and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I don't know what came over me but I picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I walked over to the couch laying her down and I laid on top of her in between her legs as we continued kissing.

I pulled away after a bit knowing we both needed air.

I looked into her eyes as we panted.

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked and bit my lip. I waited for her answer. My heart was beating hard, coupled with mixed emotions, mostly afraid and excited. 

She looked at me in the eyes, her feline eyes boring into mine. Her eyes captivates me that I forgot where I was and what I asked. If I can, I wish that time stops and that I to be forever stuck in here but reality woke me up when she spoke softly, waking me up in my dream-like trance. 

"Because...No one has ever looked and thought about me the way you do. I've always felt something different towards you...but to know you've been writing about me this whole time...I don't know how to explain how it made me feel." she stated softly, caressing my cheeks and looking at me intently. 

I smiled brightly and leaned my forehead on hers again. She's not rejecting me nor did she say the words I was expecting to hear. 

"So... what does... this mean?" I nervous asked pointing between the small space between us. She smiled her cute smile and pecked my lips making me return the same happy smile she was giving. 

"This can be something Ms. Manoban...but do keep in mind that I have a son and he will always come first," She said and I nodded my head, agreeing to what she said. Her son is her priority and I know that. 

"I would never make you choose between me or him. Ever. That's not fair to you or him." she smiled and pecked my lips again. Her naturally giving me small kisses felt natural. She can peck my lips whenever she wants to and I will never get bored with it.