The cute boy in the Spiderman suit *part 5* (Peter Parker)

Peter's P.O.V

Peter flew across the training room, his back colliding with the wall. He fell to the floor and groaned loudly as he rolled onto his front.

"Could have warned me." He groaned, looking at Natasha as he got onto his elbows.

"I yelled "incoming", how much more warning do you need?" she scoffed.

"Just...give me a minute." He coughed, pretending to be winded as he looked down at the floor.

"Alright, but only a minute-." Peter shot his head back up and flung his arm out, shooting a web at Natasha's ankles.

"Shit!" she gasped as she fell to the floor, her legs now bound together.

"Nice one, kid, well done for keeping the element of surprise." Tony praised.

"Thanks, Mr Stark." Peter puffed as he sat up and leant his back against the wall.

"I want to train with someone else." He spoke.

"Alright, who? Me? The Cap? Thor?" Tony asked. Peter gulped and looked at his mentor, knowing that he would not like his answer.

"Y/N." he admitted. Tony's eyes widened.

"That would require letting her out of the cell." Tony stated matter-of-factly.

"Exactly." Peter nodded, standing up and brushing off his tracksuit bottoms.

"Peter, what is it with this girl? I mean, we took her in after she literally tried to kill you, yet you've been with her every day, you've not once thought about what she tried to do, it's almost as if you're in love with her or something." Tony scoffed. Peter's eyes widened slightly and a pink dusting spread over his cheeks, but he knew he couldn't let on to Tony that he was unknowingly telling the truth.

"Mr Stark, you said she would become part of the team, but you haven't even given her the chance yet to start again and be a better person. She's so alone in there, which, by the way, isn't helping her willingness to become an Avenger. Not to mention that she didn't kill me. I don't know how many times I have to say that before you finally listen. If she wanted me dead, I would be dead. Look, Mr Stark, until she gives me a reason not to trust her, I'll trust her one hundred percent, and I honestly don't think she'll ever give me a reason not to trust her." He rambled. Tony sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose as he thought.

"What's the worst that could happen, Tony?" Natasha shrugged, crossing her arms over her chest.

"She could kill him?!" he exclaimed.

"I don't think so. From what I've seen over the last month, she likes him just as much as he likes her." Natasha nodded.

"T-that's true, I think she likes me." Peter nodded, pointing at Natasha before bringing his hand back down and fiddling nervously with his fingers. Tony sighed and looked at Peter again.

"Fine. Alright. We'll let her out this afternoon, but if she kills you and I have to go through all of the hassle of getting the time stone from the wizard to bring you back, you won't be going on any missions for a month. You understand, kid?" he asked.

"Yes, Mr Stark." He nodded. Tony sighed again and shook his head before walking out of the training room. A smile spread across Peter's lips as he realised what had just happened.

"She's going to be free, Natasha." He smiled.

"She is, kid. Remember to take her on a date when she gets let out." She teased. Peter's eyes widened.

"What? N-no, we don't like each other like that." He chuckled nervously, shaking his head.

"Course not, kid." She chuckled, giving him a wink as she left the room. Peter gulped and just stood there for a moment, thinking about Natasha's words. Maybe he did like Y/N like that. After all, he got butterflies just at the sound of her name. A small smile spread back onto his lips and he nodded to himself as he left the training room.

Y/N's P.O.V

"Now, slowly." Tony nodded, all of them standing in their suits on the other side of the glass and ready to take me down if I tried anything. I rolled my eyes and nodded. The glass wall started to shift, opening the container that I was in. I cried out slightly, a hole in the previously completely sealed room allowing the power block to lift, making my body fill with energy again. I collapsed onto my hands and knees, groaning at the pain.

"Y/N, you okay?" Peter gulped, starting to come forward. I raised my hand, stopping him as I raised it in reassurance.

"I-I'm okay, it just hurts." I nodded, gulping as I stood to my feet again. Peter slowly walked towards me, stepping into the cell.

"Peter, be careful." Tony warned. Peter ignored him as he walked up to me. I looked up at him, butterflies in my stomach as he looked down at me with a small smile on his lips. I hadn't felt like this in a very long time, and I had to admit, I liked it. Suddenly, Peter leant down and engulfed me in a hug, making me gasp slightly. I just stood there for a moment, arms glued to my side as I was completely unsure of what to do. I hadn't experienced any loving human interaction in ten years, so this was beyond weird for me. But soon enough, I felt my arms rising to wrap around Peter's waist. I closed my eyes, sinking into his chest as he hugged me tightly. I took a deep breath in, relishing the heavenly scent of his cologne, mixed with the oddly nice smell of his suit's Lycra. I listened intently to his heartbeat for a moment, beyond grateful that I had chosen not to kill him as we just stood there, him holding me.

"Well, this is awkward." Sam mumbled, breaking the silence that had filled the room. Peter pulled away slightly but still held me in his arms as he looked over his shoulder.

"Give me a break, it's the first time that I've gotten the chance to hug her since we took her in." Peter groaned.

"Peter, may I remind you that she is still very dangerous, and tried to kill you." Tony nodded.

"Will you stop using that excuse? We all know that if she really wanted to kill me, she would have done, and if she still wanted to, she would have done it as soon as you opened the cell. But look. I'm still alive." Peter sassed back, making his mentor roll his eyes.

"Fine. But I will not hesitate to say, "I told you so" if she tries to kill you, and I will not hesitate to put you back into that cell if you try to kill anyone." Tony nodded, directing the first part at Peter and the second part at me.

"That's fine." Peter shrugged. Tony sighed, looking at everyone before leaving the room, them following suit. I bit my lip and looked up at Peter with a smile.

"Hey." I whispered.

"Hey." He chuckled, smiling down at me. I returned it before wrapping my arms around his torso and resting my head against his chest, him returning the hug and resting his head on top of mine.