#BeingGandhi Writing Contest

ENTER THE CONTEST 

📝CHALLENGE:

Share your Gandhi Moment With us.

Gandhi moment can be any action that was selfless and/or pertaining to any of Gandhi's teachings.

TIMELINE:

- Deadline to enter this contest is 13th October

- Judging will be between 15th October to 23rd October

- Winners will be announced on 25th October

📜SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:

1) The entered story must be under 500 words and in English only.

2) The entry has to be specifically written for the contest. Click on the "Enter The Contest" tab to make a new entry.

3) In order to participate, you must have an account on Wattpad.

To write your story,

> Download the app on Android

->Download the app on iOS

-> Log on to your account on the web

4) All entries must be tagged with #BeingGandhi to be eligible for the prizes.

Also, include #BeingGandhi in the title of your story.

Please do share the link to your entry in the comments section of this chapter.

5) Share the link to your submission on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram as well (Optional).

6) Entries will be evaluated on the basis of Concept, Creativity, and Language by the hosts.

The decision of the judges will be final and binding.

Eligibility Requirements:

• Entrant must be an Indian resident.

• Should be 14 or above age to participate.

• Your story must follow the challenge theme.

🏆PRIZES:

HarperCollins will pick the top 3 entries. These top 3 entries will be featured on Social Media by Wattpad and HarperCollins.

• The winners will get a signed copy of the book Being Gandhi by Paro Anand, and HarperCollins Merchandise.

• Special mention for the MOST liked, shared, and commented entry on social media!

Terms and conditions related to prizes ( * )

*For the most shared prize, the post must be visible to us on social media and have at least 25 shares.

*Special prizes are contingent on the quality of content.

*Wattpad holds the right to change the judging criteria and prize at any time during the contest.

ENTER THE CONTEST 

To learn how to put up a story on Wattpad, visit on How To Put Up A Story On Wattpad.