14

(Her)

" Good morning sunshine! Let's prepare breakfast for your daddy while he is sleeping a little more. He needs his beauty rest." I whisper to Harper.

She still wakes us twice during the night. To help Collin, I'm taking care of her in the morning. I'm changing and feeding her. Then we are cooking breakfast. This is our morning routine. She is helping me by staying in my arm so I can only use one of my hands, making things easier... But she is an angel who needs a lot and a lot of hugs in the morning so I can't resist. While we are removing the cookies and the marble cake from the oven, we hear Collin in the stairs.

"Good morning Angel!" He says to Harper kissing her nose and Taking her. " Hey Lilly, How are you? That smells good, what did you cook?"

 "Hey Collin, I'm good thanks and you? For breakfast, we have cookies and marble cake."

"I'm great, thanks. It's a sunny day maybe we can take our breakfast outside."

"I know! You can't imagine it was raining all day yesterday! It's a good idea! I love to have breakfast outside. I will dress the table in the patio."

We are enjoying our breakfast and the sun in the patio while Harper is sleeping in her baby bouncer.

"You always cook a sweet breakfast never a salty one." He tells me while eating a cookie.

"I have a sweet tooth, sorry. Something sweet to start the day is the best way for me. If you want tomorrow I will cook something salty for you."

"You don't have too. You are already cooking for every day so I can't be picky."

"I don't mind. If you want some omelet I can cook it for you."

"Thank you! Good Morning Alpha Franck."

"Good morning Collin and Anna-Lynn. Enjoy the sun I see. It's smell good what did you cook this time."

"Morning Alpha Franck. Cookies and marble cake, you want some?"

"Sure! I can't refuse the offer, I have a sweet tooth."

"Me too! Do you want some coffee?" I ask him.

As he nods I'm going in the kitchen to fill a cup of coffee and take a plate for him. He is now sitting beside Collin.

"Thank you Anna-Lynn."

"You are welcome, Alpha Franck. What do we have to do this morning? Elena is coming for lunch and I would like to have time to cook."

With happened two days ago to Kaiden, we canceled the lunch, but she called yesterday evening to ask if she could come today which I have accepted. Aiden is staying with the kids.

"What do you will cook?" Collin ask me really interesting.

" French: Bœuf bourguignon and Gratin dauphinois. As for the dessert, I will cook a raspberry pie. And yes I will cook enough for both of you if you are staying for lunch Alpha Franck?" 

"I will thank you. We need to check the accounting of the month but it can wait this afternoon."

"Great. Let's start now and I will stop around 11:00 to cook."

~~~~~~~

At 1:00 pm sharp, I hear someone knocking.

" Hey Elena, Come in!" I say opening the doors.

"Hello, Anna-Lynn. Thank you for having me for lunch." She says and she gives me a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you, You shouldn't have!"

"You save my son and invite me for lunch so it was the minimum."

" You don't mind if Collin and Alpha Franck are eating with her?"

"Of course no." She says but she looks a bit disappointed.

So far the lunch is going well, everybody is enjoying the food even if Elena is not speaking a lot.

"Damn. It's so good! This is my favorite!" Says Collin.

Alpha Franck and I both laugh.

"You already the that yesterday." Says Alpha Franck.

"And the day before. And the one before too. And the day before. And the day before. Wait you are telling me that every day!" I add teasing him.