A/N: Preview

Hey! I'm starting a new Bhna Shinsou x oc story as well as fruits baskets oneshots so I thought I'd tell you guys.  I'm about halfway done with chapter four for this story so I thought I'd give you a little preview of that and my bhna story labeled Natural Disaster!

Natural Disaster!:
Antoinette 'Toni' Bennetts is the adopted daughter of Britain's number two and three heroes: Brainwash (Alexander Bennetts) and Fire-Fox (Emile Bennett). Her life isn't all it's cracked up to be when your quirk is 'Natural Disaster'. She has the ability to control all four elements but she has her limits and if she's pushed past them the results are gruesome. With her quirk being labeled a villains and overpowered she's rejected from every hero school she applies to. Until the tables turn when UA desperately seek out her fathers help on relocating class 1-A to London to get away from the League of Villains. What happens when Toni learns the truth about her past and quirk? What happens when she meets a purpled haired boy from class 1-A who happens to understand her completely? Toni's life just got a lot more complicated.

Chapter Four preview:
"I'm sorry I didn't mean-" Harry's face scrunched up in pain as he pulled away. He lurched forward before bending over and retching onto Draco's designer shoes. Harry retched and retched and Draco froze.