18

Author's pov

"today I was impressed with all of you, everyone did a great job, i see the punishment I gave you before worked it's way, I want you to maintain this behavior for the rest of the year or you know the other option, dismissed" jungkook praises and everyone bows before leaving the class,  after failing students in pretest, everyone started taking studies seriously, it cost them a pretest to understand how serious jungkook is regarding punctuality and discipline.

Either way Jungkook felt good that his students brought this change in themselves.

As usual taehyung stayed after school.

"you did great today Mr Kim " Jungkook complimented.

"thank you professor, I studied late night with Jimin " taehyung smiles.

Ofcourse they still remained professional in college. But tae's love eyes spoke something else, as he won't stop staring at Jungkook whenever he was looking somewhere else.

"good, let's go home" Jungkook says but taehyung looks at him confused, weren't they supposed to stay in the college.

"um aren't we supposed to stay in college '' taehyung asks.

"No Forensic lab is getting renovated so there's nothing to do so should we leave now? " jungkook informs and taehyung smiles happy that he could be home with jungkook and drop all the formal notations.

"Yes sir"

____________________________________

Unknown's pov

I saw how you were staring at him,

Your eyes wouldn't move from his face

I love you but you are getting on my nerves, thanks to your etheral body that I control my anger otherwise you wouldn't be having those love eyes.

That jeon won't satisfy you like I would, do you think you are superior just because you are rich

Just wait til I fuck you, I can already imagine your teary beautiful face. Fuck.

I've been trying to chase you for so long but now I can't handle it anymore Kim Taehyung .
____________________________________

Author's pov

Taehyung was sitting beside jungkook  on his bed, they both were drinking coffee which ofcourse jungkook made.

"Taehyung I wanted to ask you something " jungkook says suddenly, his facial expression was serious making taehyung feel nervous and uneasy, he just nodded as a sign for jungkook to continue.

"can you watch post mortem sample videos, I want you to be prepared for the real one, I always think about your easiness in performing such difficult task but it won't come if you never start to see it,  learn it. Just a month later you have to assist me in autopsy that will be done infront of whole class in the lab, can you do it" jungkook says very calmly and Taehyung was very nervous but he knows how jungkook already let him off the hook two times for his comfort so now he can't deny it.

"Sure Professor" taehyung just smiles despite feeling very uneasy.

"we're at home you can call me hyung" jungkook smiles back happy to know that taehyung has set up his mind to take the big step.

"u-um hyung can i hug you please, i feel odd" taehyung says while looking down and jungkook furrows his eyebrows in confusion as he couldn't understand why taehyung was feeling odd but said nothing and collected tae in his strong muscular arms.

They both stayed silent and jungkook sneakily breathed in taehyung's scent, it was a very sweet and alluring , a mix of vanilla and kind of fruity smell, he can tell it's an expensive one just by it's rich smell. His heart was beating so fast and hard making him hug taehyung a little more tighter as taehyung just closed his eyes.

After breif hugging of 5 minutes jungkook pulled back just to find that taehyung has already slept. Slept in his arms.

'he's looking so adorable' jungkook smiled to himself then cupped taehyung's face and connected their foreheads.

He doesn't understand what he's feeling, whenever he's with Taehyung ,he gets this warm fuzzy feeling that he can't really explain.

He pulled back and carefully laid taehyung down on the bed, not forgetting to cover him with a blanket.

He walked away from taehyung and made his way to his room, upstairs.

.
'you are harmful, more than anything. Don't change me, very hardly I've collected myself together '

.
Author's note

Hey fairybabies

How are you

I've been writing this chapter for long enough and its 4:00 am, i just updated for y'all because I love you.

Well I'm sleepy now

So good night

Please let me know if you liked the chapter and comment down your favorite part.

I love you all

Thank you so much for reading

Take care

ENJOY 😀😄