☆17

"Move

"Move." The voice of Jihee spat out angrily as she looked down at kids who sat at the table next to the boy's. The kids gawked up at the 5 girls and scurried off as soon as they could. Daiyu dumped her bag on the table and sported an irritated look, her chin in her hands and she stared at the wall boringly.

"Is he looking at me now?" Kyungmi asked the girls, trying not to look behind her at the guy she was interested in.
"No, he's snogging some girl." Eunha said, applying more powder. Kyungmi gasped and snapped her head back to look at the boy- who was indeed eating someone's face off and she turned around with a frown.
"I thought we had a thing." Kyungmi whined.

Yuji was watching the exchange as she waited in line, close enough to hear the conversation. The figure of Haeun came hand in hand with Minho, both laughing at something and gazing lovingly- they were the 'popular couple' here. As he passed, Minho made eye contact with Yuji and carried it until he made it past her.
Feeling uncomfortable, she turned to the front and waited for the line to decrease.

Yet what caught her attention was her soulmate walking on the opposite side of the room, stone cold face and headphones stuffed in his ears. A bunch of kids were oblivious to the older boy walking their way and were innocently laughing away, until one bumped into Donghyuck, making his phone clatter on the floor.
The whole room went silent, all eyes on the exchange, some holding their breaths.

The poor young boy gasped and looked up at the intimidating Donghyuck. In grave annoyance, Donghyuck poked the side of his cheek with his tongue and rolled his eyes as he inhaled deeply. Looking back down at the child, his eyes were dark and angry.
The child didn't know what to do, he fumbled around, trying to pick up the phone with his trembling hand, failing to do so and accidentally pushing the phone further across the floor, a girl who was running past, stepping on it and crushing it further.

The boy wide-eyed, looked up at Donghyuck and his lip trembled.
"I-i-" the boy started, standing up slightly, looking at the phone on the ground.
Donghyuck was beyond furious, his chest rose and his tongue ran across his teeth, hands twitching.
Yuji's soulmate took a step forward and the boy started crying, trying to scramble backwards; falling on the floor, sobbing and shielding his face.

Donghyuck only looked down, expressionless at the boy on the floor. He waited for a few seconds but the boy kept crying.
"Get up kid." He spoke, not in the mood to deal with anything. Yet the kid didn't move.
"Get up." He repeated.
Inhaling deeply, Donghyuck made a move to walk forward only to be stopped by an arm stopping him from proceeding.

His body stopped moving and echos of gasps emitted around the room.
She's crazy
She has a death wish
Fuck I can't look
Dude what the fuck
Damn She's brave
He looks so angry
Why is the kids still crying
Right what a pussy

Donghyuck's eyes trailed down to meet the own eyes of his soulmate. He stood stoic, not knowing what to do or say with everyone looking. Yuji's arm was pressed against his midsection as he had walked into it. The contact sent shocks up his nerves and he gulped, eyes staring holes into her face as she looked at him with pleading eyes.

Swallowing the nervousness of the stares of everyone's eyes, she turned around and crouched in front of the young boy, smiling.
"Hey, are you okay?" She asked, helping him up.
The boy sniffled and nodded and when she stood up her hair blew with the motion, the scent of Jasmine blowing towards her soulmate behind her.
Watching the exchange was Minho who excused himself and walked towards the commotion.
"Leave kid." He said, nodding his head to the side, realising they had blocked the path.

Yuji looked up at Minho and recognised him from earlier and with the cigarette. He bent down and picked up the remains of Donghyuck's phone, patting the boy's back.
"Come on Donghyuck, the kid didn't mean it."
Donghyuck only shrugged the hand off and emotionlessly walked away, past Yuji and Minho, exiting the doors, the bang from the doors shutting making her flinch.

" Donghyuck only shrugged the hand off and emotionlessly walked away, past Yuji and Minho, exiting the doors, the bang from the doors shutting making her flinch