Bonus.V

Note: please make sure that you have read Bonus.IV before reading this. This is a direct continuation from that bonus.

"Hey!" you called him from the counter. He turned around.

"Have we seen each other before? I mean you look oddly familiar?" you asked biting your lip. He nodded in disagreement smiling.

"I don't think so," he said in a sweet voice. You felt hazy for a while as his voice lingered in your ears.

"Ah, my bad. Nice coffee by the way," you smiled at him.

"It's okay and yes it's my job so it's obviously nice," he said chuckling. You turned around when your friend called you out. You quickly walked to them.

"I don't think this is good. Your driver is here," said one of your friends. You frowned. You asked him to pick you up at seven and there is still forty five minutes left. You grabbed your bag and walked to the car.

"I think I told you-"

"Mam, it's urgent. Please get in the car. The faster the better," he said bowing down. It's strange. He was never this formal. Even though he is your driver he is like a friend to you.

"What happened John?" you asked frowning.

"We don't have time. Please get in," he said opening the door. He drove in silence. Your are having a nervous breakdown at his behavior.

As you got down and walked into he home it was packed with people from the entrance. People sniffling and red eyed. Your mind was sending you warning signals but you tried not to take them.

"Oh she is still young"

"What is she going to do?"

"Oh my, she is,she is still in school"

As soon as you walked inside the home, your aunt hugged you.

"I'm so sorry sweety, this shouldn't have happened," she said bawling and you felt her tears sink into the fabric of your dress.

"What happened?" you asked motionless.

"Honey, I'm -,"

"PLEASE TELL ME!"

"Honey, Mom- Mom and Dad," met with an accident.

The last thing you remembered was the white ceiling of your home and everything went blank.