*Uh What?*

Is it just me or am I the only person who gets defensive and suspicious when someone is so naturally happy?

Maybe it's because I haven't had my full share of happiness yet...

Shonna sat next to me, watching me with a huge smile on her face. She was literally jumping in excitement as she looked at me.

The fuck?

"Uh Hi?" I squeaked. This was straight up weird.

"Hi! I'm Shonna. I love your eyes."

I blinked. "Hazel eyes?" She asked, moving in closer to inspect my face.

Ever heard of personal space?!

"T-thanks. Um, I am sick." She quickly retreated back. "Oh, I am so sorry." She smiled slightly at me as she sniffed. Her nose twitched and she looked at me with a raise brow.

"Your not sick."

This time I raised a brow. "Um excuse me?"

She blinked and as if she just realized what she said, she shook her head waving her wrist. "Nothing, let's get to know each other yeah?"

I shrugged and looked at my nails. I had a bad habit of looking at my nails as food. I bite them, spit them out and get upset that I have short nails. It's a war with no wins.

I started to bring my nails to my teeth, and the sound of the snap of my nails breaking in half gave me some sort of release.

It was weird but every time I try to get rid of the habit, it just keeps biting me back in the ass.

"My name is Shonna. I am 18 years old. I am the only child and I am team Allison."

I looked at her. "What?"

"On teen wolf? I hated how Scott gone from Allison too that other girl. Don't you think?"

I blinked. I know what she was talking about but I have yet to meet someone who actually agreed with me. Forgetting all about the weird ness I gotten into the whole conversation of who is better.

"No way!" She squealed. Earning a few curious and annoyed glances at out table.

"Yes way! He just jumped from the stairs and landed on the pillows as if he was superman. He broke a leg and a Arm. I couldn't stop laughing because he is a idiot." I snorted. "Natural idiot."

I remember that day as if it was yesterday. Maybe because I have a recording of it.

Adrian was 12. He wanted to be Superman for Halloween and I came home from a sleepover to see pillows everywhere. The pillows from my room, his room, Dad and moms room, even Amanda's room. The living room pillows were on the ground too everything scattered.

I looked at Adrian on the stairs, wearing his Superman Costume, his mask hiding the huge smile on his face. Before I could even say anything I pulled out my phone I just gotten.

I pressed start and it started recording.

"What are you doing idiot?" I had asked.

"I am not a idiot, idiot."

I rolled my eyes. "Takes one to know one."

"Whatever. If you must know, I am about to be the first human to fly." He had stated proudly. "I am going to  be superman."

"So I can watch as you fall to your death?" I questioned excitedly.

"Shut up idiot." He stepped back and jumped.