Dylan O'Brien x Reader

I walk into the party, looking through the crowded hallway as I search for some familiar faces.

"Y/N! Over here!" I hear Tyler shout from the other side of the room, waving his hands in the air. I walk over to him with a smile playing on my lips and he greets me with a warm hug.

"I thought you weren't coming." A familiar voice says. I look over Tyler's shoulder, my eyes lands on a guy with messy brown hair, gorgeous brown eyes and cute little moles on his face, it was Dylan. He was holding two bottle of beers, one for him and the other for Tyler.

Shrugging I reply, "I changed my mind." He simply nods then hands Tyler his bottle.

"Well, I'm glad you're here." Tyler interrupts bringing that smile back to my lips. Dylan rolls his eyes at us as he takes a big sip from the bottle in his hand.

Tyler and I are just friends, he's always very sweet towards me, almost like a big brother. And Dylan, well he's a close friend as well but a friend that I happen to be deeply in love with, which he doesn't have a clue about.

Dylan nudges my arm with his elbow, "Want some?" He asks, referring to the drink in his hand. "Thanks." I take the bottle and bring it to my lips and take a big sip, letting the cold liquor cool me down.

I hand him the bottle back and he smiles as he takes it from my hand, our fingers touching as he do so. I feel my body tense up at the touch and quickly move my hand away from his while hiding the blush on my cheeks.

I feel Dylan's gaze resting on me with a raised eyebrow, I meet his gaze and he immediately looks away. Frowning on the inside I look away too.

My attention goes to the dance floor, watching how everyone moved to the music some had rhythm while others didn't but that didn't matter, they were having fun. The music got louder and I started to swing a little to the song that was playing as I stood next to the boys.

I felt a hand around my waist, moving my attention from the dance floor. "Come on." Dylan said holding me close to him. I look around and can't seem to find Tyler. "Where's Tyler?"

"He found us some seats, lets go." He winks. "Okay." I nod.

He intertwines our fingers as he leads the way through the crowd, he stops at a booth where Tyler was sitting and jamming to the music on his own. Letting go of my hand Dylan lets me in first then takes the seat next to me.

Minutes passes as the three of us sit there and chat, talking about old memories and having a good laugh. And Dylan unconsciously, I assume, putting his hand on my bare thigh, stroking the warm skin with his thumb while he chats with Tyler about something. Something I couldn't pay any attention to since I was feeling extremely frustrated. So I just sat there quietly.

"Uh, excuse me?" A guy interrupts us as all of our attention goes to him. "Hey, I- I was wondering if you wanted to dance?" The guy said looking at my direction. I open my mouth to reply but get cut off before I even get the chance to speak. "Nah, dude. She's taken." Dylan said with a straight face. The guy quickly apologized then left.

"What did you do that for? I'm taken?!" I ask raising my voice just a little.

"What? He's not your type anyway..."

"And how do you know that? He was kinda cute."

"Fine, go dance with him then. Who gives a crap." He mumbles annoyed as I stare at him in pure confusion. "I need a drink." Standing up Dylan lets me out still looking at me annoyed as I make my way to the bar to get that drink.

The line at the bar was huge but that was okay I needed the time to think anyway. I finally get my order, taking a small sip I walk back to the booth but only find Tyler sitting there.