Chapter Three

Midoriya woke up to the smell of breakfast. Eggs, he thought dreamily. His green eyes fluttered open to see unfamiliar surroundings. He almost forgot he was in a house now!

The Omega put on a oversized sweater and called it good. He stumbled out into the kitchen area, rubbing his eyes on the way there.

"My, you look lovely this morning." The Alpha kissed the top of Midoriya's head. From his point of view, he sees a small, cutie waiting for breakfast. "Here." Bakugo set a plate down in front of the greenette.

Midoriya decided that head kisses are okay, he craved the small human interaction. "Thank you for the meal." He ate the food happily, dancing in his seat.

The small reactions to things makes Bakugo's heart skip beats. The way Midoriya dances when he eats breakfast, or how he sings in the shower. Bakugo doesn't like the Omega for his body but his character.

It's been a week since Midoriya moved into the home. Things have been like Bakugo said it would be. They sleep separately, the Alpha hasn't made one move on his new roommate. Also, the blonde paid in advance. The Omega put all the funds into a savings account.

"I'll be off to work now. You know you're free to use whatever you want." Bakugo waved before closing the door leaving Midoriya alone.

The greenette took out his phone to make a phone call.

'Deku! How are you? You stopped working at the Club and I got so worried!'

"I'm fine. Come over. I miss you and I need someone to talk to."

'I'm on my way. Text me the address'

Midoriya hung up the phone, then texted his friend the address to his new place. Well, Bakugo's place. Shortly after he heard the door bell ring, behind it was his best friend Uraraka.

"Oh wow! This place looks amazing." She looked around at the many shades of grey and orange accents. "O.M.G.!" Uraraka screeched all the sudden while running towards a picture frame hung up on the wall.

Her screech scared the small male. "W-What?" He ran after her, looking at the same picture. It was Bakugo standing next to All Might, he was angrily holding a first place metal. "Oh. That's Bakugo. He's the one who owns all of this."

"You live with the Pro Hero Ground Zero?! And you didn't tell me?!" Uraraka shook the life out of her friend. "Hit on him. Hit on him so hard that he falls in love." She kept shaking him.

Midoriya felt the room spin from the shaking. He took a moment to process why Bakugo looked so familiar. The Omega grew up watching him on TV! "I'm so stupid! I didn't even realize it was him!" Midoriya clonked himself on the head. No wonder the Alpha seemed so familiar. "Wait a minute! What do you mean hit on him?" Midoriya gave her the most suspicious face he could make.

"He's a pro hero, he's hot and he's filthy rich! You're set for life." Uraraka brought him over to the couch. She went into details about how being with Bakugo could positively effect his life. "He's a dominant Alpha too. Those are really rare!"

This is real. He really lives with Ground Zero. Midoriya got slightly nervous because of Bakugo's popularity with the Omegas. They would kill him to just sit in the same room, breathing the same air. "What do you mean dominant Alpha?"

"If the secondary sexes were similar to the food chain, he'd be on top." She winked at him. "I'll bet he has a killer body."

Midoriya plastered an image in his head, then shook it out. "S-stop!" He blushed.

"You're picturing it huh?"

Midoriya buried his face into his hands, "I hate you."

"I love you too." She chuckled. "What will you do when your heat comes around?"

Shit. I didn't even think about that. He thought to himself. Omega's have s heat cycle once per month, similar to female Beta's periods. "Surely Bakugo will control himself."

"Dominant Alphas never do though. They'll claim you as soon as they get a whiff." Uraraka was only stating the facts. Secretly she ships the two already. They'd have some adorable little babies too!

"I'll talk to him when the time comes." Midoriya reassured her.

"If you say so. Let's snoop around." Uraraka rubbed her palms together.

"No! This isn't my home!"

•••

Midoriya saw Uraraka off. They did end up snooping around the home, discovering a hot tub hidden in the basement. Midoriya needed a friend day like that.

Bakugo walked into the home to see Midoriya sitting at the dinning room table eating some rice and shrimp. "Good evening." He smiled while kissing the top of the greenette's head. He smells fucking delicious today.

"Good evening!" Midoriya beamed. "There's some extra rice in the cooker and shrimp on the stove." He felt like a house wife. Cooking for his husband after a long days work. It was kind of nice though. Also, Bakugo smells so friggen good. The poor Omega could hardly stand such a sweet scent. "How was work?" Distract yourself.

"Fine." Bakugo sat across from Midoriya, eyeing him discreetly. "You look nice today." The Omega was still wearing the oversized sweater from earlier, only now he had actual pants on.

"Not really. I just threw on the closest thing." Midoriya blushed lightly. He still doesn't know how to take compliments without reacting. "I don't really know where it came from." The smaller one munched on a piece of shrimp.

"Well that's because it's my sweater." Bakugo kept the secret to himself so he'd come home to a beautiful sight.

Midoriya hid his red face into the oversized sleeves. How embarrassing! He thought. "I-I'm sorry!" The greenette didn't know what to say other than that.

"Wear my clothes as much as you please." The Alpha couldn't help but stare at the beauty near him. "You'll be my wife soon enough. Might as well look the part."

"Shut it Alpha!"

"Never Omega." Next thing he knew, he was dodging pieces of shrimp.

•••

What do you think? 💚🧡😁