Chapter One

(Before you start reading I wanted to tell you that I do not own pvz!!!)

It was a wonderful day for the plants, for they hadn't had a attack from the zombies in three months. As everyone was having a go at Crazy Dave's tacos, a peashooter is seen at the distance.

"Why can't I tell her my feelings chomper?" Peashooter lifted his taco taking a bite out of it

"Why can't I tell her my feelings chomper?" Peashooter lifted his taco taking a bite out of it. Chomper drinking his soda just shrugged.
"I don't know dude, I don't know..." He glanced at Peashooter. "When I tried to tell my girlfriend my feelings, I went for it." Chomper gets up checking his cup for left over soda. Then chomper instead of drinking the leftover Candy water, he eats the cup.

"Look dude, it's time for me to go on my date, no hard feelings though."
Peashooter watches Chomper leave, making Peashooter to just sit there all alone.

Peashooters pov

I found it difficult to tell a person I've known for so long that I like them.
I am supposed to be the leader of the plant team. Then why can't I act normal around her.

I need a break from the party.

I walk to the gate thinking of possible ways to tell her, but they all seem to end bad. I went up towards a wall to plan something. Two moments later I started to hit my head against the wall. Until I heard a knock of the gate.

Who could be outside?

I head straight to the gate seeing a zombie?!
"What are you doing here! Is this an attack!" I yelled quiet loud, but the music on the background was preventing the others to hear. The zombie dressed in normal clothes handed me a letter.
"This is for Crazy Dave" The strange looking zombie went walking back to whatever place he came from. I took the letter and, opened it. Taking a glance at the message, I found it to be more confusing when it came from zomboss.
"This is really suspicious, I need to tell dave." I sprinted to the base where our leader of the plants Crazy Dave.