Peace?

Peashooter ran to the place as quickly as he could until he made it to Crazy Dave.
"Crazy Dave!!" Yelled peashooter, to get a shocking look of glee on his face.
"Peashooter!! Glad to see you, are you okay?" Sudden happiness to confusion in the matter of seconds. Peashooter looks up and, hands him the letter to his hands.
" What's this? A letter... from who?" Looking at the letter Crazy Dave read.

Crazy Dave, I here Dr.Edgar George Zomboss would like to declare peace from this endless war. It would be great to see you at town hall.

Crazy Dave then thought for a few moments until deciding. Looking at Peashooter he signaled him to gather all plants to town hall.

Taking his well done taco he takes a bight of honor as he so calls it. Whenever something serious happens he takes it, it was an honor of his close soldiers who died. Peashooter didn't know how to honor them so he just danced one time on the stage. While Peashooter opened the door he paused, what will happen next?
Like after this was over?
How would it effect everyone, actually it's not a big deal.
Peashooter walks out of the place, calling all the plants to get up together. Plants where arriving really questioned about what was going on. Some plants that where told about what was happening where wondering if he would really talk to zomboss. It could be a lie after all, you could never know.
Plus he was stupid, big head and all.
It was now the moment everybody was at town hall wondering about what comes next. The two most powerful leaders where right next to the other. It would be a matter of time before one of them say something. Sweet smells of anticipation filled the air, it seemed like they were about to pass out from the stress.
Zomboss stopping the pause that would change the two enemy's forever asks.
"Peace?"