She have a bat?

She and Harry walked out of the hotel room dragging their bags behind them. Both in comfortable clothes with sunglasses holding back their hair. She had a love affair with the man's hair. In moments of weakness he would let her play and braid it and it made them both happy and calm.

They waited at the elevators for the others so they could all leave at once with security

They waited at the elevators for the others so they could all leave at once with security. "Babe, take a picture with me." She said grinning. Always up for a picture he wrapped his arms around her and put his head on her shoulder.

After a rude awakening. #SunniesHairDontCare #OneDayIllCatchThem

Looking up after posting she noticed the guys peeking around the corner. "Come on, guys. He took Lucille." She said with an evil snicker. The guys looked for another moment before trusting Harry's nod and coming closer.

Zayn had left mid tour shocking them all a few weeks ago. She was glad to see the guys were getting back to normal. No matter how annoying they were.

"Alright, leave your bags here guys and lady. Security will bring them down. Let's get you guys out safely." The man got on his walkie and had their path cleared. The guys had a surprisingly large following in Jakarta. The concert last night had been wild. They had dragged in at 2am after having an after party in the green room.

"Everyone have your chargers?" She asked. It was the only thing she made them in charge of. She wasn't shocked when Liam had to run back to his room. She laughed and shook her head. "And that's why I keep all your important stuff, guys."

It had started by her keeping track of Harry's papers so he didn't have to worry about it. The guys after seeing how Harry had no problems and his papers had magically appeared with her had given her sad eyes until she played secretary for the whole band. She didn't mind and it saved them a lot of time.

They were getting on a plane to South Africa. She didn't want anyone fighting for chargers or whining. They were all at least 20, but it felt like 7 sometimes. She adored them all the same. It was like having the big family she had wanted.

She went over the plan with them while they waited for security to give the all clear. "Guys, attention please!" She called and waited to have 4 sets of eyes on her. "Ok, so we have the jet taking us to Johannesburg. We have about a 15 hour flight." She smiled at the groans, they should be used to it by now.

"Yes, exactly, so when we get to the airport I want you to get any snacks, magazines, or drinks you want that you know we don't stock on the plane." She waited for them to nod their understanding. "When we land we will be taken to the hotel and you guys can decide wether you want to go out or get some sleep. This is back to back shows guys, so make good choices."

As she finished security waved them forward. Harry quickly wrapped his arm around her and the others subconsciously surrounding their sudo sister. She and Harry dropped their sunnies down as they hit the lobby, not wanting to be blinded by the flashes. They all quickly made their way to the SUV waiting. They had stayed outside signing for the fans the night before.

When she settled in and made sure all the guys were in safe and buckled she told the driver to go ahead. She leaned back into her boyfriend and sighed happily. She heard bickering coming from behind her and smiled knowing the calm wouldn't last. "Georgia!?" She heard them call together.

She and Harry chuckled. "Yes, dears?" She questioned. "Whose turn is it to pick the music?" Louis asked. She pulled up the calendar on her phone and looked at the schedule they had made giving everyone a chance equally. "Alright, March 26th, Niall it's all you, hun." She laughed at the victory shout and groans.

She was playing with Harry's fingers and scanning through her phone when she got a new email and noticed the sender. What did her agent want?

Quickly tapping to pull up the email she raised an eyebrow at the contents. Her agent had gotten her an amazing shoot that would be in Johannesburg in two days. She quietly tapped Harry's shoulder and silently handed him her phone. He looked confused till he read what was on the screen.

"You should do it, love. It's in plenty of time to be back for the concert. A guard can go with you to make sure you're safe." He kisses her head with a smile. "You sure, baby?" She had cleared her schedule to be on this tour and hadn't thought about accepting a contract. "It's not every day someone gets offered a spot on vogue. You're going. I'll try to go as well, but we're pretty slammed with interviews." He said sadly.

"Where are you trying to go?" Louis asked popping over the seat. His smile was contagious. "I got offered a shoot that's going to be in the same place as us the 27th." She said modestly. "Love, don't down play it. She's been asked to co-headline the cover of Vogue." Harry said proudly.

Louis giggled and hopped up and down. "Guys! Our little sister is gonna be on vogue!" He shouted to the others. They froze for a second then started yelling happily. "Wow, Georgia, did you tell Jeffrey?" Niall asked happily. She laughed and shook her head. "They literally just asked. I haven't even said yes officially. But I'll call him now. It should be dinner time there."

She quickly typed an acceptance to her agent and asked for the exact details. Then she hit the Dad contact on her phone and waited for it to connect. "Sweetheart?!" He dad said excitedly. "Daddy!" She said just as happy. "Where is my pride and joy today?" He asked happily. He had been keeping track as best he could while he worked.

"Well, we're in Indonesia at the moment. But we're about to leave for the South Africa shows." She could hear his grin through the phone. "Wow, baby, that's awesome. So glad you're getting to see all these places." She heard what sounded like Norman in the background.

"Is that Uncle Norman I hear?" She asked happily. Her dad laughed. "Ya, that's Bubba's big mouth." She heard sounds of disagreement making her laugh. "Dad, can you put me on speaker if it's just you and uncle?" She asked excited. "Sure, hang on."

She heard shuffling then her dad spoke. "Ok, you got us, baby. What's going on?" "Hi Georgia Rose." Norman said before she could answer. "Hi, Uncle Norman!" She laughed. "Well, I thought you guys should be the 5th and 6th to know that I'm following Uncle's lead and will be going to a shoot for Vogue on the 27th."

After a shocked moment the guys started shouting happily. "Oh wow, kid, that's amazing!" Norman was the first to recover. She had to admit it made her tear up a bit. "Is dad ok?" She asked with a watery chuckle. "Ya, he's fine. He had to sit. Keeps talking about the day he brought you home." Norman said with an amused laugh.

"Well, tell him to call me when he recovers, Alright?" She said quietly. "You got it, kid." He said happily. "Love you, Uncle Norman. Give dad my love. But maybe don't chase him this time." She laughed. The guys in the back laughed. "So that's where she got it from."