Chapter Twenty Five.

Chapter Twenty Five.

February.

Alex Hutchings.

It was Valentines Day. Thankfully, it was the weekend and we had no school. School is frustrating now and the fact that they keep going on and on about picking out universities just makes it entirely worse for us all!

I was planning on taking Abi out for dinner. Nothing special though. Sadly, we haven't gone out to dinner since the time we got arrested- again. We might have forgotten to pay again. Oops. This time I will make sure I have my wallet. We are not getting arrested a third time.

I had also bought her a teddy bear saying 'I Love You' and then I got her a pillow with a photo of us kissing. It was the time we were at the Christmas Fair a couple of months ago. We went on the Ferris Wheel which was decorated like a sleigh. It was brilliant. I had also got her some roses which she says is her favourite even though it's cliché. It is cliché though but I don't care.

My dad was surprisingly taking my mum out. She told me it was a surprise and I wasn't going to ask him anyways since I don't talk to him.

Tony was taking Sandra out who was now four months pregnant I think. Lucky for her, the bump doesn't show much at the moment. I heard a beeping noise and checked my phone.

From: Abi My Beautiful Babe
Happy Valentines Day, I love youuuuu ;) xxx

Happy Valentines Day to you too baby😘 I love you too I'm coming over soon so see you then xx

She didn't reply to that but I'm pretty sure she had read it.

I threw my phone onto my bed and went and had a shower. I put some clean boxers on and some jeans. I wondered over to my closet which had a suit in. I was going to wear it. I took it out and lay it on my bed. I looked at it. Did it need a clean? Nah. It looks fine. I got out a shirt and put it on.

I grabbed the stuff I got her and headed out the house. I put them in the car and drove to her place.

When I got there I got all the stuff out the car and held the teddy and pillow in one hand and the flowers in the other. I used my foot to ring the doorbell. It was very, very tricky. But I'm Alex Hutchings so obviously I was able to do it.

While I waited, I stared up at the sky. It looked like it was about to rain. Shit. "Abi, open the door please! It's about to rain!" I yell. I tap my foot and then ring the doorbell again with my foot.

The door opened and Abi was in a towel. "Oh, hi."

"Well hello there." I grinned.

"Uh come on in, I think it is starting to rain." She says staring up at the sky. I walk in and just stand there like an idiot waiting for her to turn around. "I didn't think you meant you were on your way now."

"Oh well yeah. I have these for you." I say, handing her the flowers first.

"Thank you." She smiles. She goes to the kitchen and put them in a vase.

"And these." I had her the teddy.

"This teddy is adorable. Just look at the cute face on it." I pout. "Oh, not as cute as you though." She looks at it again. "I love you too." She says staring at the bear still.

"Uh.. Are you talking to the bear or me?"

She looks up. "You're an idiot. I'm talking to you of course."

"Well you were staring at the bear and I wasn't sure so I er.. Anyway, and your last kind of gift."

"Kind of?"