|012|

Taehyung groaned as he sat up, the events of yesterday was a blur. Across from him on the table top was a tray, a note left beside it. Taehyung stood up, holding his head. He walked over to the tray. There was a bowl of haejang-guk, and a glass of water.

The note read;

I wouldn't be surprised if you have a very bad hangover right now, you came back really drunk last night...this should help was the pain. I called in sick for you so rest up, by the time you ready this I've already gone to work, I made a few dishes for you in case you get hungry.

-EunHa

Taehyung let out a smile before sitting down and digging in.

EunHa walked into the meeting room, waiting for the new arrivals

EunHa walked into the meeting room, waiting for the new arrivals. "EunHa," her father, who was also with her, spoke. "How is everything going with Taehyung?"

"Great," she fake smiled.

"He is treating you right? Like how a husband should with his wife,"

"We're still getting to know each other father," EunHa told him. Just the Mrs Ahn walked in, three familiar faces following behind.

"Noona!" Kai exclaimed only for Beomgyu to elbow him.

"Hello guys," She smiled. "Take a seat."

Back at the house Taehyung was sat in the living room bored out of his mind. Jieun was at work so there was no one to cure his boredom. "Oh what the heck." He ran to his room deciding that he'd visit his mother and sister.

"Hello Mina," Taehyung greeted his sisters girlfriend. "Is mother home?" He asked.

"She's just gone out, she'll be back in a few." Mina explained sitting down. "And Chae's just upstairs looking for her charger."

"How are things going between you?" Taehyung asked sitting opposite the girl.

"Good, how are things with your EunHa? You are treating her well, right?"

Taehyung scoffed, "Why is everything asking, Chaeyoung, you-"

"Taehyung, I know what you're like. I know that you still have Jieun around-"

"Mina stop you don't know what your saying-"

"No! It's not fair on EunHa! She's sacrificing her happiness, her life just so your family business doesn't collapse completely." Mina snapped. "The least you could do is have some respect towards her and stop seeing Jieun." She spat.

"Mina." Taehyung growled. "Shut the fuck up. You have no-"

"What's going on?" Chaeyoung asked entering the room.

"Nothing Chae," Taehyung said glaring at Mina. "Just having a little chat."

"Come in Mina, let's go," Chaeyoung and Mina left. Taehyung sighed in annoyance. All though Mina had a valid point, Taehyung couldn't careless.

EunHa had gotten home around 6, with her three new guests

EunHa had gotten home around 6, with her three new guests. "Welcome to your new home."

"Wow noona, your house is huge!" Kai exclaimed.

"It's must be great to live here," Yuna said in astonishment.

"I don't really like it." EunHa confessed.

"Really? Why not?" Beomgyu asked.

"It gets very lonely, especially since there's only two of us..."

"EunHa?" Taehyung called waking down to the foyer. "And who are the guests?" He asked wrapping an arm around your waist.

"I'm Beomgyu, this is Kai and Yuna," Beomgyu introduced.

"They're staying with us for a while, is that okay with you?" She asked nervously.

"Oh no, of course. Not a problem." Taehyung leaned down giving her a peck, "Feel free to explore, I need to talk to EunHa. Come along baby,"

"You don't think Noona is in trouble do you?" Kai asked.

"Unnie couldn't possibly be in trouble for this," Yuna reassured.

Taehyung closed the door behind him, he turned to face her. "Who are they?" He glared.

"They're the new models for the company-"

"Why are they here?!" He snapped edging closer.

"They needed a place to stay, so father said for them to stay with us while he get a place to accommodate them. It shouldn't take more than a week-"

"Fine." He glared.

"If it bothers you that much, I could ask father to let them stay at ho-the Kim family home." She squeaked out just before he was about to leave.

"Come," Taehyung said extending his arm. "We have guests to show around the house."

[A/n]
Sorry guys, this was supposed to be out yesterday, but I was so tired i ended up falling asleep, and I was out majority of the day (10am-9:45pm)

I feel so drained of energy right now, I'm gonna sleep-night 😴