46

The minister blinked, staring at the seven with an unreadable expression. He opened his mouth to speak but hesitated.

"You six want to marry one human boy?" He raised his brows, eyes darting among the men. Jungkook flushed, scooting closer to Hoseok's side.

"There a problem?" Jin monotoned, arms folded over his chest as he arched a brow challengingly.

"No, it can be done. I'm surprised because no one's gotten married in years. Especially not to humans, not here. They would go to the human world for their love." The minister shrugged.

"People from this world can't survive more than a few months in the human world." Jimin commented.

"Yes, they would die because of it. They felt obligated to go because there was always a reason why their partner couldn't come here. Too dangerous for humans. I'm surprised your boy here is still alive, to be honest." The minister looked down at Jungkook.

"We've had some close calls." Namjoon clenched his jaw, taking a breath.

"My point is, no one has wished to wed from me in a long time. Especially not royalty. Are you sure you want your future king to be married to others as well?" He directed the question to Yoongi, who had been completely silent the whole time.

Yoongi's silver eyes went to Jungkook, and then he glanced over at the rest.

"Yes." Yoongi murmured.

Jungkook almost fainted again. Now that he thought about that, he passed out way too much. He didn't even realize he would become royalty once married to Yoongi. How did he not think of that?

"Alright, when and where do you want to have it?" The minister grabbed a notebook and a quill pen.

"When can we have it? Give us some options." Hoseok spoke up, hand on the small of Jungkook's back.

"Whenever you want. I told you, no one gets married anymore." The minister replied with a shrug, the tip of his pen hovering over the paper.

"Jungkook." Yoongi called out, their heads turning to the boy.

"Y-You want me to choose? I-I don't know." Jungkook stammered as his face flushed.

"Well, when do you want to marry us?" Taehyung hummed, a small smile on his face.

"As soon as possible." Jungkook blurted out. Eh, it was true.

"How about...in three days? We still need time to set up, get your suits, send out invitations and such." The minister suggested.

"We're not inviting anyone." Yoongi shook his head almost immediately.

Jin slapped his arm, "What about your siblings? And your mo-"

"No." Yoongi seethed.

"It's traditional for all living family members and the people of a monarch to be present once they are wed." The minister pointed out.

"Well tradition can suck my dick, it's not happening." Yoongi spat, eyes glowing red.

"I kind of want to see Yoonji again. She was nice." Jungkook said in a small voice.

Yoongi stared at him, not even blinking.

Jungkook spoke again, "I think you should just do what he says. If it's traditional..."

"Fine. But only my siblings. Send Yoonji's out first." Yoongi grumbled, rolling his eyes.

"You need to invite her too, you know." Namjoon elbowed Yoongi.

"No, I don't want to-"

Hoseok nudged Jungkook's arm. Jungkook knew what to do.

"Hyung." Jungkook pouted, staring at the vampire with big doe eyes.

'This is a trap, this is a trap, this is a tra-' Yoongi grimaced, trying not to be fazed.

"You know what, fucking invite whoever the fuck you fucking want, old man." Yoongi snapped, walking away.

"In all my years of Min Yoongi being king, I have never seen him give in to something he didn't like. This kid is definitely the one." The minister chuckled, writing in his notebook.

Jungkook smiled and looked up at his fiancés. They were all thinking the same thing.

Editing: