🗒 ❛ Pet Names + Sweet Moments ༉‧₊˚✧

《𝘌𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘬𝘦》

He calls you:Dear
You call him:Sometimes mom-Jk I mean Just quake is enough for him

[Name]Placed her hands on the sides of her face while staring into the cup that's in front of her.

It was Quake's shift at the kokotaim so you had to wait for him.

"You bored,Dear?"She nod in response,Taking a sip of the hot chocolate drink.

Quake Chuckled at her,Placing down the cup that he was currently cleaning,He then sat down besides you.Since there were no customers at that time,Quake placed his head on your shoulder wrapping his arms around your waist.

"I love you,Dear~"He said with a small smile that made your heart flutter, Returning the gesture then patted his head.

"I love you too~"

《𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨》

He calls you:Hun Short for honey i guess?XD
You call him:Meh,It's just plain old Lightning since you don't want to be chased by a blushing Lightning with a sword in hand-

Lightning Just got back from The kokotiam,Scanning the house until he sees a familiar figure.He slowly made his way towards the kitchen,Only to see you Grabbing a bag of chips.The element Enveloped his hands on your sides,You flinched in response,A shiver ran down your spine when you felt his hot breath tickle your sensitive skin.

"E-eh?L-lightning?"

"Don't mind me,Just continue what you were doing,Hun"

After that,The [Hair color] haired girl went to the livingroom,The Lightning element still clinging to her.For now let's just say that these two spent the whole day watching tv while Lightning fell asleep on your lap.

《𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘥》

He calls you:Sweetie
You call him:Windy-Here's why:

"[Naaame] get down here already!"The wind element exclaimed from downstairs,You roll your eyes then pic up the small bag that was laying on the bed.Heading downstairs,Wind was already infront of the door,A huge smile formed across his lips

"Well someone's really excited"You said while Chuckling,Wind scanned you from head to toe.Taking off his jacket then wrapped it around your waist

"E-eh?"

"T-there...I don't want other boys looking at you"He uttered while blushing madly,A small smile escaped your lips as you leaned in and gave him a light peck on the lips.

"Aww~ how sweet of you windy~,C'mon let's go already!"

Let's just say that the two of you spent the whole day in the carnival,Going on a couple of rides.But mostly Wind winning you lots of cute stuffed animals.

《𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦》

He calls you:Babe (he loves seeing you blush when he calls you that :3)
You call him:Natsu[Fairy tail]-Jk,You call him flame head when he has done something That made you upset,Although You prefer to call him by his name.Not in other lovey-dovey shit-.