~9~

(Jungkook's POV)

"U-Um...J-Jungkook..."

Ah.

The same thing everyday...

Another stupid girl trying to confess to me..

"What."

"I um...was hoping...you would accept these chocolates I made for you...O-Oppa-"

"I'm not your Oppa. I'm hungry so I'll take the stupid chocolates, but I don't accept your stupid confession."

Jungkook's hand swiftly snatches the chocolates from the girl's hands and walks past her while hearing her hiccups and cries, his mouth twisting up in a small grin.

Stupid girls.

It's always the same.

They spend hours making chocolates for me and trying to confess to me.

I don't want anything from them.

I just want to go home and be with Hyung...

·················

Okay Jungkook.

You can do this.

You got this.

With the chocolates in his hands, Jungkook reaches up and softly knocks on the office door, his heart rate increasing when he hears a low voice come from behind the door.

"Come in."

You can do it.

You can do it.

Tender pushing open the door, Jungkook pokes his head in and looks at the person behind the desk, a condescending smile greeting him and making his cheeks blush pink with embarrassment.

"Ah Jungkook! Come in come in!"

"H-Hello P-Professor..."

"What brings you in today?"

Don't chicken out.

Just do it.

"I um...uh...um..."

Jungkook jumps when the phone chirps and takes the attention of his professor, his finger up in the air with a smile.

"Ah hold on Jungkook. I have to take this call."

"N-No No....I-It's alr-right Professor...I'll just go."

Jungkook quickly turns on his heels and practically runs out the door of the high school, his body sinking against the red wood bricks as his heart slams so hard in his chest it aches, sweat dripping down his forehead as he clutches the chocolates closento his body.

I couldn't do it.

I couldn't do it again.

Why can I never do it.

·····················

(Y/N's POV)

"Y/N..."

"I am so sorry!"

You carefully help Jimin off of the ground and feel your cheeks burn with embarrassment, a single drop of rain hitting the back of your neck.

Not again.

"I...I'm so sorry Jimin....I'm not good at this..."

"You're doing okay Y/N."