6: Mom?!?

As the game ended everyone went different ways is started walking away looking for Jay who i lost as the hoist him up.

"Hey Marilyn?" i looked behind me and it was Jay smiling holding the winner cup, "I think you should have it and beside it would look better in your room," Jay said handing me the cup i laughed handing it back to him "You've earned it Jay you deserve it"

"Did i?" 

"Yes you were amazing out there-" As i was talking Jay cut me off "Doyouwanttogoonwhatdoyoucallitadatewithme" Jay said really fast i could barley hear him but i made out what he said, "Yes i would love to go on a date with you, where would we go and when is this happening?"

"It's a surprise"

"Really? or you just don't get an idea yet" i said laughing as he put his arm around me "Maybe but tomorrow after school me and you, i will find the best place in the whole kingdom"

"I have to go to work you know the coronation is coming up and a lot of people are waiting for me," i said as i got on my bike "Okay see you tomorrow for our date"

"Okay, you know i heard the best place to take someone on a first date is the enchanted lake," i said putting on my helmet and smiling before taking off down the road. 

--

It was almost time for me to close shop and i didn't realize i was humming a song i wasn't supposed to an hour before closing time that's when the people that live in Aurdon shows there true colors but the night was surprising slow just wait until...

It was almost time for me to close shop and i didn't realize i was humming a song i wasn't supposed to an hour before closing time that's when the people that live in Aurdon shows there true colors but the night was surprising slow just wait until we get even closer to the coronation day i will have a line out the door as i was putting my stock up for tommorow the doorbell rung and i turned around. "What are you doing here?" i said as i glared at Tia "You know your not suppose to see that song so freely and i can't be here?" She said still staring in disbelief.  

"No, you're not allowed off the isle" 

"You think a wea barrier can hol' me it didn hol' you so why would it hol' me"

"I didn't escape Mama Odie brought me here"

"MAMA! Did chu forgot where you came from child"

"I know where i came from and Mama Odie took me in when nobody wanted me and she gave a good home"

"Your father is notin more than a thief and no good one at that so they let chu come over cuz they thought Mama Odie was your mother"

"Why are you here?"

"What spell did you use on those Villain kids that came here"

"It was so long ago they don't remember me"

"But i bet he remembers you...your first love...who was his father something that rimes with shook"

"Calypso...Mom, it's like you always say, Same story. Different versions. And all. Are. True" Her and i said at the same time as she sat in my chair.